[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I saw most of the show cept for the Divas and Shane-Taker cause I was watching TWD, but this was a dope Mania to me :manny:

The Main Even got better towards the end to me, which made it a decent match overall.

That Ambrose - Lesnar match was trash just like I expected...

After the main show ended they showed a highlight reel of all the matches and Shane - Taker looks like it was a piff match :banderas: Probably gonna watch it tomorrow morning.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Is Reigns gonna still use the Shield theme, attire, look and gimmick/character? :dwillhuh:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I think the worst thing about this wrestlemania was the running time....Way too damn long. shyt was nearly 5 fukking hours :francis:

They could've fit everything in 3 and the outcome still would've been the same.

There just wasn't many :krs: moments this year but I was still mildly entertained. Shane attempting suicide, the opening ladder match, AJ vs Y2J, women's title match and New Day's entrance were the only good moments I took away.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
I thought my computer fukked up but they muted the crowd

I knew that's what that was! It seemed like a little static, and there were just piping the announcers over the overall feed. They set this crazy shyt up, knowing he wasn't near over. :lolbron:

The only champ to have a WM moment in near complete silence....:blessed: