[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Rock and Shane get As from me, Brock solid as well. Otherwise meh.

Brock was solid? He just spammed a dozen suplexes and won another shyt, squash match. I know it's not Brock's fault it's Vince for holding him back but I'm tired of him, get him off my screen until he puts on good matches :francis:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wrestlemania was better than this year's Superbowl, as a matter of fact i think the SB is one of the most overrated events ever. Outside of the Pats/Seahawks game when is the last good one?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I probably in the minority but I actually liked the show. The ladder match and the women's title match were dope. But the show was too damn long lol. No wrestling show should last 7hrs lol but all the surprises are nice touch but they need to find a better balance between protecting their current stars and showcasing their part timers.

I don't want to hear any complaining about what happened to the Wyatts....Daniel Bryan was the ONLY one to put them over since 2014. Everyone else punked them...the New Day and Sasha losing were horrible.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Show was decent. Obvious MOTN's were the womens and ladder. AJ/Jericho were close behind. Everything else was just there. Nothing terribly offensive. Questionable booking all around tho. But a good show. I had no expectations for this show so I am satisfied
No it wasn't. That match was entirely too long and full of botches. Plus it sucked the energy out of the arena so bad they had to throw Big E immediately after. Stop being a fukking mark.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Billy Mays Ryder is IC champ? :mindblown:

EDIT:

Ok that's pretty dope.

Hold the fukk up what kind of backwards shyt is it that AJ koses and Ryder wins at mania
Why have AJ lose to jericho this fued needs to end and AJ needs to move on to bigger and better things
Unless AJ join up with bullet club go fukk up jericho

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Roman....yikes..where does he go from here?
Up, up, up and away. They're going to push him until the kiddies convince their parents to love him like Cena. He looks like an action hero. It's a show for kids, remember?:troll:

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The IC ladder match, Styles/Jericho and the Women's Triple Threat were the only good matches of this goddamn 7 hour event, and two of those matches ended with shyt booking. fukk this shyt for real.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
-Continue to bury Ryback
-Bury New Day for 3 retirees
-Bury and re-bury Dean
-Continue to Cena-push Charlotte
-Kill Wyatts off
-Reigns champ with no turn

Literally the worst booked Mania of all the times. All the times.

Don't forget AJ losing.