[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Apksg46.gif

"No faces are winning. :no:"

Apksg46.gif

"Okay, it's not just that the faces are winning, it just sucks that all these old guys are winning when this company needs new stars." :no:

Apksg46.gif

"Why didn't they call an audible and have old-ass HHH win over a young face Reigns? fukk this company." :no:

See y'all tomorrow night. :shovel:

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I probably in the minority but I actually liked the show. The ladder match and the women's title match were dope. But the show was too damn long lol. No wrestling show should last 7hrs lol but all the surprises are nice touch but they need to find a better balance between protecting their current stars and showcasing their part timers.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Show was decent. Obvious MOTN's were the womens and ladder. AJ/Jericho were close behind. Everything else was just there. Nothing terribly offensive. Questionable booking all around tho. But a good show. I had no expectations for this show so I am satisfied

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Weak Mania, but I thought it had better wrestling and huge spots than last year's, just not as entertaining as last year's, and not even close to WM 30's level. It's not completely WWE's fault, all top stars got injured, and The Rock and Rousey couldn't fully compete. Vince's huge dream slowly got shattered. Stadium wasn't sold out. The build wasn't a bad as people claim it was tho. Props to mid carders for stepping up huge, they have been killing Raw and ppv's (Owens, AJ, Jericho, New Day, LON, NXT top guys). It just didn't meet my expectations and the only results I'm happy with is Charlotte, Ryder (cause he's improved and now Owens and Zayn can move up). I love Corbin, but Henry should have gotten that win.
7.5/10. I missed a good amount, so my experience was 6/10.