[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Bankroll

Rookie
Daps
I'm personally looking forward to the outcome of the Shane O' Mac and Undertaker match up due to the stakes behind it. For one, I want to see change in the WWE if that means Shane should win against Taker somehow then so be it.

Other match ups that I look forward to is the IC title match and the Ambrose/Lesnar match up.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I'm personally looking forward to the outcome of the Shane O' Mac and Undertaker match up due to the stakes behind it. For one, I want to see change in the WWE if that means Shane should win against Taker somehow then so be it.

Other match ups that I look forward to is the IC title match and the Ambrose/Lesnar match up.
:comeon: this is a storyline

Daps
Wqw5zAY.png

rBXrWT4.png

elBvrMy.png

x1sjH90.png
Yeah, pretend like this dudes weren't putting on very good matches before this latest run

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
That's a pretty cool submission by Naomi there.

I'm not gonna lie...I'm kinda intrigued by all of this. It's a wild ass, worthless ass Divas tag match...but with so many of them in on it, Emma being called up, a possible surprise fifth entrance, and Lana's first real match....I'm sold....:manny:

Team Lana
Lana
Naomi
Tamina
Summer Rae
Emma

Team Brie
Brie
Paige
Alicia Fox
Natalya
???

It can't be Bayley, it just can't be. My god would that be a horrible way to introduce her to the main roster. A matter of fact, it's so bad, that maybe y'all are right....:laugh:

No...no...Hunter has to be protecting her more than that.

But who else is on the main roster that isn't hurt/pregnant? And who else in NXT would realistically be ready for a call-up?

Edit : Just realized that all of the people on Team Brie are currently Total Divas.

Eva Marie call-up? :lolbron: :dead:

It's Eva bytch!
tumblr_n8x0m6T4Oe1sxmf6fo1_500.gif