[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Save your money and watch this shyt on your computer with The Coli my breh....:yes:

Unless you got money to be dropping on wrestling like that....:leon:

I can think of better things to do with it like maxing out my IRA or copping some fake jays :ehh:

Don't think I'll be watching with you guys, it's opening day and the start of my Mets defending the NL crown.

@September which one you watching, I know you gotta feel a Lil torn

NL crown? :dame:

So they lost the big one? :dame:

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Don't think I'll be watching with you guys, it's opening day and the start of my Mets defending the NL crown.

@September which one you watching, I know you gotta feel a Lil torn
Oh fukk :noah: i was just thinking this morning about getting opening day tickets for me and my dad.

Game on the TV, WM on my laptop. It's the only way :wow:

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
:mjlol: There'll only be 161 more regular season games after that. But you'd have to wait a whole year until the next WM.

Daps
:mjlol: There'll only be 161 more regular season games after that. But you'd have to wait a whole year until the next WM.

The "importance" of 99.9% of a regular season basketball, baseball or hockey games is a joke to me.

Still though, with the network you can watch that essentially meaningless baseball game and then just watch Mania after

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Where they rightfully belong.

Sad, cause the Uso's are a great team, Dudleyz been a humongous flop. Should have had Usos vs. New Day

Wqw5zAY.png

rBXrWT4.png

elBvrMy.png

x1sjH90.png