[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Don't even feel like going to Dallas no more :ld:

lol since I started back watching in 2009, this is the worst build. I'm not excited at all, I was hyped for last year even though the card looked dry. The event itself will usually hype me up despite the card but it ain't working this year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
lol since I started back watching in 2009, this is the worst build. I'm not excited at all, I was hyped for last year even though the card looked dry. The event itself will usually hype me up despite the card but it ain't working this year.
I wouldn't say its worse than last year & 29, i'd say about even. Sad this shyt is built around Taker, Shane, & HHH :snoop:

Nothing announced for Austin, Cena, HBK, or Daniel Bryan. Even guys that are injured like Cesaro, Orton, & Rollins should show up in some capacity.

Tbh though, Daniel Bryan's retirement killed all the excitement i had about going. That's my GOAT :to:

Figured i'd cancel my days off, collect them hours, and take the WM money and do something else with it.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I wouldn't say its worse than last year & 29, i'd say about even. Sad this shyt is built around Taker, Shane, & HHH :snoop:

Nothing announced for Austin, Cena, HBK, or Daniel Bryan. Even guys that are injured like Cesaro, Orton, & Rollins should show up in some capacity.

Tbh though, Daniel Bryan's retirement killed all the excitement i had about going. That's my GOAT :to:

Figured i'd cancel my days off, collect them hours, and take the WM money and do something else with it.

I was hyped for 29 cause I had tickets and it was my first Mania but the build was dry for that one too outside of Punk. Did you already but your tickets for the other events?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I was hyped for 29 cause I had tickets and it was my first Mania but the build was dry for that one too outside of Punk. Did you already but your tickets for the other events?
Nah, i was gonna cop off stub hub. But i'm not feeling it.

Still may go to the Raw after WM depending on what happens at WM.