[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Daps
10 More Fascinating WWE WrestleMania Facts You Didn’t Know
"whatculture.com"

10. On All Four Occasions That WrestleMania Fell On April 1, The Main Event Was Babyface Vs. Babyface
1990 - Hogan vs Warrior
2001 - Austin vs Rock
2007 - HBK vs Cena
2012 - Rock vs Cena
:ohhh:

9. No Women’s Match At WrestleMania Has Ever Reached 10 Minutes
Trish vs Mickie WM 22 - 8:48

8. From 2006 To 2012, Only One Royal Rumble Winner Actually Main Evented WrestleMania: Randy Orton

7. Primo Colon Has Wrestled In Four Tag Team Title Matches At WrestleMania – All On Pre-Shows
:mjcry:

6. Neither Lance Storm Nor The Hurricane Has Ever Wrestled On A WrestleMania Main Show

5. Shawn Michaels Is The Only Person To Wrestle At WrestleMania In Four Different Decades

4. The Big Boss Man Was The First Wrestler To Win A Match At WrestleMania In Three Different Decades

3. Three Men Have Lost At WrestleMania 10 Or More Times
HBK - 11x
HHH - 11x
Big Show - 10x

2. Besides The Undertaker, Edge Is The Only Other Wrestler To Have Ever Been 5-0 At WrestleMania

1. This Year, Triple H Joins Undertaker As The Only Wrestler To Perform In 20 WrestleMania Matches

also, HHH will be the oldest person (46) to take part in a WWE Championship breaking 45 year old Batista's record at WM 30. (Flair was 42 at WM 8)

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Me and the homies will be in that hoe...it's a bachelor party trip so I don't how much of the other mania related shyt we'll fit in between the booze and bytches...I imagine the nxt and roh shows are already sold out

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

Emma back on the main roster? :gladbron:

I was just wondering the other week what her ceiling was these days what with her just being in NXT guiding Dana and now this?:whoo:

That's a pretty cool submission by Naomi there.

I'm not gonna lie...I'm kinda intrigued by all of this. It's a wild ass, worthless ass Divas tag match...but with so many of them in on it, Emma being called up, a possible surprise fifth entrance, and Lana's first real match....I'm sold....:manny:

Team Lana
Lana
Naomi
Tamina
Summer Rae
Emma

Team Brie
Brie
Paige
Alicia Fox
Natalya
???

So if Lana wrestles that makes it 5 on

Bayley debut?

are they going to debut bayley as the mystery partner:jbhmm:

It can't be Bayley, it just can't be. My god would that be a horrible way to introduce her to the main roster. A matter of fact, it's so bad, that maybe y'all are right....:laugh:

No...no...Hunter has to be protecting her more than that.

But who else is on the main roster that isn't hurt/pregnant? And who else in NXT would realistically be ready for a call-up?

Edit : Just realized that all of the people on Team Brie are currently Total Divas.

Eva Marie call-up? :lolbron: :dead:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: R=G

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Bayley wont be. She gonna be defending her title against Asuka 2 days before. Wouldn't make that much sense. And plus, WWE should know she
s too good for that.

Team Lana
Lana
Naomi
Tamina
Summer Rae
Emma

Team Brie
Brie
Paige
Alicia Fox
Natalya
tumblr_n8x0m6T4Oe1sxmf6fo1_500.gif

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Ok I keep seeing this on this site.... what the hell is a WaleMania?
Experience the biggest and craziest night of the year in pro wrestling LIVE as Wale and the MLW Radio Network presents WaleMania 2 on Thursday night March 31st at Winstons Supperclub in Dallas!

Konnan, Court Bauer and Mister Saint Laurent will reunite to host the live MLW Radio podcast.

Also scheduled to appear:

• Wale
  • MVP
  • Chris Hero
  • Kevin Sullivan
  • Dave Meltzer
  • Ed Ferrara
  • Alex Greenfield
  • Pentagon Jr.
  • Taya Valkyrie
  • Lucha Underground Champion Fenix
  • Jack Evans
After Party DJ'd by Jamie Iovine!

Buy Tickets: WaleMania 2

General Admission ticket holders [SOLD OUT] have access to the live MLW Radio podcast as well as the after party featuring a performance by Wale. Seats are not guaranteed for GA ticket holders.

VIP ticket holders [SOLD OUT] attend the pre-show meet and greet event with Pentagon Jr., Taya, Jack Evans & Fenix of AAA & Lucha Underground, and are guaranteed seats for the live MLW Radio podcast and access to the after party with a special live performance by Wale. Additionally, VIP ticket holders will enjoy Hors-d'oeuvres from KitchenCray.

After Dark [11pm to closing] ticket holders [$20] have access to see Wale perform for this special engagement in Dallas and kick it at the after party with bottle service available. You will be admitted to Winstons Supperclub starting at 11pm and are welcomed to stay the rest of the evening and into the wee hours of Friday morning as we get wild in the Big D. Note: This ticket is strictly for access to a performance by Wale and the after party. This ticket does not cover the live MLW Radio podcast, fan Q&A. You must have a VIP or GA ticket to participate in those portions of the festivities.

Limited tickets will be available at the door the night of the show unless there is a sell out in advance of March 31st.

You must be 21 years of age or older to attend this event. All ticket holders must present valid government identification upon entering venue.

Dress code: Relaxed but dress to impress.

Parking: There is an adjoining parking garage with FREE parking, street parking and paid valet parking available.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Bayley wont be. She gonna be defending her title against Asuka 2 days before. Wouldn't make that much sense. And plus, WWE should know she
s too good for that.

Team Lana
Lana
Naomi
Tamina
Summer Rae
Emma

Team Brie
Brie
Paige
Alicia Fox
Natalya
tumblr_n8x0m6T4Oe1sxmf6fo1_500.gif

New Interview : Total Divas Star Eva Marie Reveals She's ''Ecstatic'' for WrestleMania, Spills Diet & Workout Secrets: Get the Scoop! on Total Divas

It's almost time for WrestleMania!

The epic wrestling event kicks off on April 3 and WWE Diva Eva Marie is "ecstatic."

"WrestleMania is like the Super Bowl of wrestling," Eva Marie gushed to E! News exclusively about the event. "It's the biggest event of the year and I'm at TV right now."

Eva Marie made her return to TV this week, her first time in nine months!

"So there's some exciting things coming up and I'm really excited about it because I think it's time for the WWE universe to get a nice case of red," Eva Marie revealed.

We think her fans would agree with that!​

Seems like this might actually happen....:lolbron: #allredeverything

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only thing i really want to go to now is Raw, i do want to see Finn's entrance & Nakamura but do i feel like dropping $500 and driving 3 hours each way :jbhmm:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Only thing i really want to go to now is Raw, i do want to see Finn's entrance & Nakamura but do i feel like dropping $500 and driving 3 hours each way :jbhmm:
Save your money and watch this shyt on your computer with The Coli my breh....:yes:

Unless you got money to be dropping on wrestling like that....:leon:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Don't think I'll be watching with you guys, it's opening day and the start of my Mets defending the NL crown.

@September which one you watching, I know you gotta feel a Lil torn