[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Wonder if Barrett will come out to the Nexus theme wearing Nexus attire, and Triple H comes out to DX music, attire and whole gimmick; same goes for other guys on the card.

I mean Reigns is still using the Shield gimmick so why don't other guys use their former stable gimmicks? :sas1:

Stolen from another forum, but couldn't have said it better myself about Roman Lames.

"Roman Reigns sucks ass.

This is a good thing, guy needs to get taken off tv and repackaged. He doesn't have a personality, his promos are shyt, his matches are all just SuperCena fodder, his gimmick isn't even his gimmick, his entrance ... wtf, why have a guy the crowd detests come through the crowd?

They've done everything, they've given him title wins, RR records, he fukking solo'd a team at SS 2014, main events, frigging Lesnar at Wrestlemania - dude cannot get over. Getting destroyed in smark cities and mixed reactions in the Richmonds of the world? Hes finished.

It isn't HHHs job to get Roman Reigns over - when you're maineventing Wrestlemania for the second year in a row, you should be able to get yourself over, heck, you should already be over."

Not wrong :beli:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
In B4 Takeover Dallas shuts shyt down on the Saturday night and there are backstage reports that the main roster is going all out to top them.:troll:
davemeltzer.jpg

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Every single WWE hater on here will be all up in this thread on WM night, either watching on the Network or trying to find a free stream.
Don't believe me, juh watch
"I find free streams, I don't give them any money"
full
:russ::mjlol::deadmanny:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Linda McMahon confirms she will be in attendance at wrestlemania

Increases the chances of her being involved with this Shane/Vince ordeal

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
It's very clear what direction they will go in: Taker will be the heel, he's already showed signs of being a heel this past year. They're going to play up his loyalty to Vince, he was the guy that never left, he's Mcmahon's most trusted wrestler, etc, etc. When Taker turned heel as biker taker he said he's the guy who kissed Vince's ass the most.

Taker's involvement makes sense
As long as they mention all this and show him shoving JR's face in Vince's ass.
Why does everyone assume Taker isn't gonna do Vince's dirty work?

Ain't Vince the Higher Power?!?! :martin:
They most def need to mention this too.

If they don't explain this shyt with all these callbacks, then they lost. Taker's motivation to serve Vince must be crystal clear and tangible.
Is he related to Tito?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Cena like "Bet y'all muhfukkas miss me now don't it? :obama: "

In all seriousness though, if only Cena, Cesaro, and Rollins were healthy :mjcry:

If just Seth was here and it was Seth vs. Roman I'd be okay with it. :manny:

What the streets really need though is that Shield triple threat at WM, Seth vs. Dean. vs. Roman with Seth coming out on top. :whoo:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If just Seth was here and it was Seth vs. Roman I'd be okay with it. :manny:

What the streets really need though is that Shield triple threat at WM, Seth vs. Dean. vs. Roman with Seth coming out on top. :whoo:

After WM31, I really did think it would be a Shield triple threat, HHH/Rock, Taker/Cena at Mania