[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
As long as they mention all this and show him shoving JR's face in Vince's ass.
They most def need to mention this too.

If they don't explain this shyt with all these callbacks, then they lost. Taker's motivation to serve Vince must be crystal clear and tangible.
Is he related to Tito?

It would be nice if they used that angle and was like incase you missed you can rewatch the whole thing for just 9.99, then they went on to tell you the exact episodes this storyline played out.. But that would only give people to watch the network, so they aint gonna do that.. Instead we will keep getting new original content debuet after raw on monday like 3hrs of wwe isnt enough..

Skyjacker

All Star
Daps
I'm guessing future matches they will announce

• Kevin Owens vs Big Show for the Intercontinental Championship
  • Brie/Paige/Foxy/Nattie vs Naomi/Tamina/Summer/Lana likely for the Pre-show.
  • New Day vs League of Nations vs Y2AJ vs Social Outcasts for the Tag Team Titles.
  • A multi-man ladder match for the U.S Title.
  • Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal on the Pre-Show.

Spyro

Banned
Daps

• New Day vs League of Nations vs Y2AJ vs Social Outcasts for the Tag Team Titles.

Seems possible, but I doubt Social Outcasts get a title shot

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

How do the Usos and the Dudleys fit into this? I can't see them being in the Andre The Giant Battle Royal

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
According to a recent edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Kalisto will be defending the United States Title at WrestleMania 32, however he will not be facing former Champion Alberto Del Rio. There was speculation Kalisto and Del Rio would continue their feud into ‘Mania, but that is not currently the plan for the U.S. Champ.

While not confirmed and speculative at this point, it’s possible Ryback could be an opponent for Kalisto at the big PPV this year.:upsetfavre::beli: As we just noted, Ryback is booked in U.S. Title Triple Threat matches against Kalisto and Del Rio at upcoming live events, and with The Big Guy teasing a possible heel turn as of late, it could be a match option.

According to F4WOnline.com, WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley is scheduled to return to WWE television in the coming weeks to set up some sort of storyline for an appearance at WrestleMania 32.

As noted, Foley is working with WWE to promote WrestleMania via the RAINN organization and his Dream Trip giveaway contest.

Last edited: