[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Where's the card?

All we have are one confirmed match, one soon to be confirmed match, and guesses as to what the other matches are.

If it turns out to be a shytty card after the matches are made that's one thing. But I'll never get why people do this every single year before the card is even created.

Like, EVERY year. :mjlol:

Roman/HHH tho. :beli: Crowd is gonna be Goldberg/Lesnar level.
Every fukking year. Dudes be like this is the worst card but the card hasn't been made yet, shyt Vince probably doesn't even know what the card will be. I never understood how these dudes make up shyt just to have something to complain about. And the last two manias were great so how is there not positive anticipation? And who are these people that think they waisted Shane's return and potential excitement just to replace himself with cena, when they can use cena in a different big match IF he is Healthy

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:yeshrug: Give me Shane vs Taker vs any of the newer/younger talent on the roster. Their is no storyline that is better than this Shane O'Mac storyline imo. I know Shane is 46, but I would much rather go with Shane vs Taker killing each other with a blood involved feud one time, Shane doing something crazy would be a better moment than Cena vs Taker, who everybody is going to side with Taker. Cena would kill the seriousness of the feud more likely and it would just be Cena leaching off of Shane to get fan support, which will back fire like always. :lupe: What if Taker goes back to American Badass though? :francis: shyt is legit frustrating, WWE knows and they can come up with legit compelling storylines that have everyone legit intrigued like this one, but they want to be lazy as fukk do to no competition and phone in stories, even though when motivated they can do something like this story other companies can't.

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
That Shane/Taker match is going to be switched to a tag match with Taker/Vince vs Shane/Sting revisiting the whole WCW Invasion angle of Shane owning WCW...that whole article from the thread with WWE even refreshing the memory of casual fans might be the sign.

They just might be attempting to have a second brand now...that's my guess and I'm going to stick to it.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So far the matches for the Wrestlemania card is:

1. Brock vs Dean
2. Triple H vs Roman
3. Shane vs Undertaker
4. Charlette vs I'm guessing Sasha

Not bad ......I wonder who is AJ Styles going to face.....:ehh:....but even though I love Dean I don't see him in the same category as Brock. I wish it was Brock vs Rock or Brock vs Austin :feedme:....I guess a chick will just have to dream

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
I know they were letting Sasha and Charlotte think that one day they might main event Wrestlemania, but they didn't have to make it happen by reducing the rest of the card to utter trash.

At this point Sasha/Charlotte/Becky should be going up last. ADDean and Brock as the mid-show blood letting. Reigns/Trips should be put on first with the 6 second Sheamus/DBry finish to give the crowd a much needed boost after they watch Cesaro put MOTY on during the pre-show.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Where's all this Shane talk coming from? What I miss?!

Edit: Front page of every wrestling news site. :mjlol:

This could be GOLD Jerry. GOLD.:feedme:

SIIIIIIIIIIMBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :gladbron:

Last edited:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
So Roman has to turn heel and fast because he is just not a baby face anymore. The crowd truly hates him now . He is going to fake an injury and let Rock take his place to get over with the crowd or HHH beats his wife and daughter up to turn the crowd in his favor.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
not a Punk fan, but dude spoke truth about how pathetic the WWE is with force feeding Roman Reigns down everyone's throats.

"you're gonna make Roman look strong right??? you gotta make sure and make Roman look really, really strong for us!" :mjlol::scust:

So much of CM Punk's shoot explains this yr's Mania lookin like trash.

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Shane coming back just to elbow drop Taker into retirement from the top of the stadium :wow: