4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
"The Arab Gulf states" originally had black people there as well.

51BCCPnBqYL._SY355_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

r322489_1439671.jpg

Yall need to get off this "only Africa had black people" mess :coffee:
A part of the middle east is Africa.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
We lost it all. What the hell happened for us to fall this hard? I guess time was due for us to fall and somebody else to take over. Still doesn't answer the question to slavery

Old black man I ubered with said we were being punished and our punishment is about up
We fugged up. We broke God's commandments. We did stupid shyt like worship deities like the damn Egyptians. We fugged up.

But time is ticking and time is almost up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
comments on that video were so salty, LOL

im not one of those people who claims everybody was black, but clearly most of egypt's history was black. if people like nipsey hussle or ilhan omar are black, then most of egypt was black. period.

:snoop: Stop being so defeatist. The opposite is actually true. Nipsey Hussle and Ilhan Omar are mixed black people. That's not true for most of Ancient Egypt's history.

Most of Ancient Egypt's history was before they started mixing with non-black people. The original pharaohs were "pure negroes" as the most racist crakkkas would say. All you have to do is look at the oldest monuments in Egypt like the Sphinx (which has undeniable negroid features).

Check out this thread I made showing Ancient Egyptian faces in all their full glory: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/faces-of-ancient-egypt.482091/

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
lol

this nikka here
I not one of these dudes who like to "Africanize" everyone's history(I don't think most the Moors were black)

Yeah you ain’t slick either.

Doesn’t matter what you think, the people in closest contact with them, their enemies, had no problem depicting them as very black skinned people.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
This is pseudoscience. Stop it.

No. Whats actual "pseudoscience" is that people became the different "races" because of weather. Aint that what you believe? :coffee:

Saying they were a majority

Im saying they were the original. For comparison

aaVNOTr7LvDWRxaZHQLkwX30zYteo2SgCq3-iEa4Q40ymCKwgfgEh0gTtxPAbdPza5kszRbP8a3KtQlWoAKnEfBOrzjtRkcLGlRdyRd8nv75OzvPqGCVGPsfDWor=s0-d

be3e23935f8e383aff18d8f77f4db0c7.jpg

3cb1f920175b2c86c821d6647886bc13.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ancient-chinese-black.jpg

These are from who the modern Asian descends from. The original "Asian" that was there looked like one of these and not like the majority of today. Same with the area of the arabs.. :coffee:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The main reason why whites have a difficulty in stating that Egypt was black is that they do not understand that Africans are the most diverse brand of humans.The Ancient egyptians were Afro-Asiatic black 100%, but when they think Africa they think Niger-Congo only.

Language families don't correlate to phenotype always. The Hausa language is Afro-Asiatic and yet the speakers live mostly in West Africa and phenotypically look no different than any "Niger-Congo" speaker. I hate that as black people we have allowed white people to draw the lines on topics like this. The fact you brought up language families they created shows how we allow them to control us in how we even debate them.

I prefer to just talk in phenotype. I'm guessing by this post you're trying to say the Ancient Egyptians phenotypically looked like modern day Somalians or Ethiopians. That is NOT entirely true. Sure at some point in Ancient Egypt's history most of the people there looked like modern day Somalians and Ethiopians. But that only happened after Kemet expanded and started mixing with non-black groups in lands they conquered. The ORIGINAL ANCIENT EGYPTIANS were phenotypically what the racist cacs would say were "PURE NEGROES". They had broad flat noses, thick lips, and protruding jaws. Just look at the oldest statues in Egypt and the busts which don't have the noses knocked off.

I made a thread on this a few years ago: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/faces-of-ancient-egypt.482091/

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
This is controversial? :dwillhuh:

I know Hollywood likes to white wash history, but I always assumed everyone knew Ancient Egyptians were not white at all.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s pseudoscience. You’re better than this. Africa is perfect by itself. You don’t have to try to claim the Middle East. And you’re not even specifying which exact region (Yemen area, Jordan/Israel area, Iran area) or time frame. If you’re saying blacks settled there 40,000 years ago....then yes. Blacks settled everywhere on Earth. If you’re saying blacks still controlled the Middle East by the time of the Egyptians or by the time of Alexander or the Romans then you’re just blatantly making up stuff. Due to proximity there would have been SOME blacks there. To act like blacks were the majority is just a lie.

Being on a message board that discusses mostly black issues, I'm guessing you're not an out and out racist non-black person. So for that reason I'm gonna try and educate you a lil bit. First of all, you need to realize that most of what you learned in school about history is LIES. There is a reason they say history is written by the winners. Living in a world that was conquered by Europeans, we have been forced to learn their version of history which is full of lies.

With that said, "blacks" (as you say) actually controlled "the Middle East" during the time Prophet Muhammad was born. Ethiopia famously ruled over Arabia as recently as the 7th century AD. Here are what actual sources from ancient times have to say on who lived in the Arabian Peninsula: WHEN ARABIA WAS “EASTERN ETHIOPIA” Part I – By Dana Marniche | Rasta Livewire

The only way you're actually gonna learn anything is to free yourself from the white supremacist mindset the Euro-centric educational system has brainwashed you to believe.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Yeah you ain’t slick either.

Doesn’t matter what you think, the people in closest contact with them, their enemies, had no problem depicting them as very black skinned people.
I ain't slick? :childplease:

fukkoutta here with that lil homie talk :mjlol:

You gonna have to show me Moor proof than that. How come there is more North African dna than West African dna in Mediterranean people? We can't go around claiming everything breh. I have too much pride than that.

@Diasporan Royalty can you come touch on this. I'm not as well verse on this as you. I'll take his opinion on this since he seems more balance. If he's says they were, then I'll concede assumption. The Moors don't really matter to me since the black ones were c00ns. My folks came from the Ghana/Mali empire :yeshrug:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I ain't slick? :childplease:

fukkoutta here with that lil homie talk :mjlol:

You gonna have to show me Moor proof than that. How come there is more North African dna than West African dna in Mediterranean people? We can't go around claiming everything breh. I have too much pride than that.

@Diasporan Royalty can you come touch on this. I'm not as well verse on this as you. I'll take his opinion on this since he seems more balance. If he's says they were, then I'll concede assumption. The Moors don't really matter to me since the black ones were c00ns. My folks came from the Ghana/Mali empire :yeshrug:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lets-talk-african-history-the-moors-who-were-they.516665/