4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree. They never liked my people and enslaved us. They worshiped symbols and believed they were gods. I don't like the idea that they weren't Black tho. They were Black, they weren't cacs. Cacs couldn't survive in Africa. Cacs are crazy af. As during the times of power of the Roman Empire.

chapter-5-figure-4.jpg

In their defense, they probably were Gods........to an extent, particularly the Pharoahnic bloodlines. Egyptian dynasty was throughly ruled by hybrid beings resulting from the intermingling between fallen angel and women. The culture might seem like a psychedelic head trip from our perspective but they were literally operating in a different plane of existence. When the Exodus mentions the Pharoahs courts having witchcraft able to animate serpents through inanimate objects, it might seem outlandish, but these devils were certainly playing with a stacked deck

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
chapter-5-figure-4.jpg

In their defense, they probably were Gods........to an extent, particularly the Pharoahnic bloodlines. Egyptian dynasty was throughly ruled by hybrid beings resulting from the intermingling between fallen angel and women. The culture might seem like a psychedelic head trip from our perspective but they were literally operating in a different plane of existence. When the Exodus mentions the Pharoahs courts having witchcraft able to animate serpents through inanimate objects, it might seem outlandish, but these devils were certainly playing with a stacked deck

You do know that you can shape an infants skull with straps of rope and maybe wood. Kemetians were not aliens
:russ:

How can citizens of the most powerful and scientifically advanced country in human history say things like this????
:ohhh:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Language families don't correlate to phenotype always. The Hausa language is Afro-Asiatic and yet the speakers live mostly in West Africa and phenotypically look no different than any "Niger-Congo" speaker. I hate that as black people we have allowed white people to draw the lines on topics like this. The fact you brought up language families they created shows how we allow them to control us in how we even debate them.

I prefer to just talk in phenotype. I'm guessing by this post you're trying to say the Ancient Egyptians phenotypically looked like modern day Somalians or Ethiopians. That is NOT entirely true. Sure at some point in Ancient Egypt's history most of the people there looked like modern day Somalians and Ethiopians. But that only happened after Kemet expanded and started mixing with non-black groups in lands they conquered. The ORIGINAL ANCIENT EGYPTIANS were phenotypically what the racist cacs would say were "PURE NEGROES". They had broad flat noses, thick lips, and protruding jaws. Just look at the oldest statues in Egypt and the busts which don't have the noses knocked off.

I made a thread on this a few years ago: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/faces-of-ancient-egypt.482091/
Thats why i hinted on the diversity of Africans, even among Afro Asiatics, there is a wide array of looks, as well as amongst Niger-Congo and Nilo-Saharan.My point was that egypt was black, and most evidence points to it being Afro-Asiatic, just like how evidence points to Zimbabwe Kingdom being Bantu(Niger-Congo) and Benin belonging to the Fon.No Afro-Asiatic group can claim these kingdoms on a cultural level.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't slick? :childplease:

fukkoutta here with that lil homie talk :mjlol:

You gonna have to show me Moor proof than that. How come there is more North African dna than West African dna in Mediterranean people? We can't go around claiming everything breh. I have too much pride than that.

@Diasporan Royalty can you come touch on this. I'm not as well verse on this as you. I'll take his opinion on this since he seems more balance. If he's says they were, then I'll concede assumption. The Moors don't really matter to me since the black ones were c00ns. My folks came from the Ghana/Mali empire :yeshrug:

This comment here just shows how brainwashed some of us are. Do you know North African DNA is stupid? Its a mix of African and European DNA. The African part (E1b1b) is the one found in Mediterranean people.

E1b1a is the main Y-DNA haplogroup found in West Africa. E1b1b is the main Y-DNA haplogroup found in East Africa. These are sibling haplogroups moron. The original people who carried these DNA strains LOOKED THE SAME. One just drifted to West Africa while the other drifted to East and North Africa.

The reason people in West Africa and East/North Africa look different is not because they have different male lineages. Its because one group (West Africans) has stayed more less 100% African. While in East/North Africa given the proximity to the Arabian Peninsula and Europe, you had black men in those regions mixing with women from Asia and Europe. Its why in East and North Africa, most of the non-African DNA in their genetics is on the female side (mt-DNA) rather than the male side (y-DNA).

Stop buying into white people's logic. You have been trained to think there is some inherent difference between you and North/East Africans. Not true. Both groups descend from the same BLACK MEN. The only difference is the black men of North and East Africa mixed with non-black women they conquered in Asia and Europe. Its mixing with those populations that created the modern day populations in those regions. However, originally both East and North Africa was populated by the same people who live in West Africa.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We fugged up. We broke God's commandments. We did stupid shyt like worship deities like the damn Egyptians. We fugged up.

But time is ticking and time is almost up.
OK. Why do you fools have to bring religion into it? Why not just anthropology? Now you gotta go talking about god and this dumb shyt.

Its never just history with you idiots, is it?

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You do know that you can shape an infants skull with straps of rope and maybe wood. Kemetians were not aliens

How can citizens of the most powerful and scientifically advanced country in human history say things like this????

So seemingly arbitrary customs arise from tales told from times long past. Legends. Quite easy to dismiss as fables when you aren’t aware of its historical origins. Secondly, I never mentioned aliens. I mentioned fallen angels. Aliens, or in this context, extraterrestrials are pure fiction

Last edited:

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Did you see the other guy who said that the pyramids were used to counter radiation so ancient people could grow to be giants and Live a 1000 years ?? And these are probably both grown ass men spouting this nonsense :snoop:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
This comment here just shows how brainwashed some of us are. Do you know North African DNA is stupid? Its a mix of African and European DNA. The African part (E1b1b) is the one found in Mediterranean people.

E1b1a is the main Y-DNA haplogroup found in West Africa. E1b1b is the main Y-DNA haplogroup found in East Africa. These are sibling haplogroups moron. The original people who carried these DNA strains LOOKED THE SAME. One just drifted to West Africa while the other drifted to East and North Africa.

The reason people in West Africa and East/North Africa look different is not because they have different male lineages. Its because one group (West Africans) has stayed more less 100% African. While in East/North Africa given the proximity to the Arabian Peninsula and Europe, you had black men in those regions mixing with women from Asia and Europe. Its why in East and North Africa, most of the non-African DNA in their genetics is on the female side (mt-DNA) rather than the male side (y-DNA).

Stop buying into white people's logic. You have been trained to think there is some inherent difference between you and North/East Africans. Not true. Both groups descend from the same BLACK MEN. The only difference is the black men of North and East Africa mixed with non-black women they conquered in Asia and Europe. Its mixing with those populations that created the modern day populations in those regions. However, originally both East and North Africa was populated by the same people who live in West Africa.
I didn't even read the read the rest of your bullshyt after the bold because I'm sure everything you're posting, I've read and know about before. I already know about North Africa being majority black before the Levant cacs came in and changed it

can you just show me one paper linking West African as the main foreign group changing the southern spanish dna during the middle ages? I'm not asking to be condescending, I actually want to have proof because I use to be one of the main people on this site going on about how Moors were majority black.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm pretty sure I posted in that thread, but Imma need more evidence that West Africans share a similar dna with Southern Spain than say Moroccans and Algerians share with Southern Spain. Not from you, I just haven't seen anything online that covers this.
Because it DOESN'T exist. Or... Not in the way the person you're arguing with is framing it.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

In Ghana this is still commonplace to shape a babies skull. That's why all us Ghanaians got funny head shapes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why i hinted on the diversity of Africans, even among Afro Asiatics, there is a wide array of looks, as well as amongst Niger-Congo and Nilo-Saharan.My point was that egypt was black, and most evidence points to it being Afro-Asiatic, just like how evidence points to Zimbabwe Kingdom being Bantu(Niger-Congo) and Benin belonging to the Fon.No Afro-Asiatic group can claim these kingdoms on a cultural level.

Stop using stupid white words. Just say they were black. They already created the term Afro-Asiatic to try and make that part of Africa appear less African.

What matters is how the FIRST PHARAOHS looked. The ones who started Ancient Egpytian civilization. What happened later doesn't matter as much. And if we look at the statues and busts of the earliest pharaohs, they are undeniably black. They have BROAD NOSES and THICK LIPS.

Using the term Afro-Asiatic over and over again just looks to me like you're saying they were only SORTA BLACK. That is disrespectful to the originators of that civilization. They were not SORTA BLACK. They were full-on undeniably BLACK. Period.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
can you just show me one paper linking West African as the main foreign group changing the southern spanish dna during the middle ages? I'm not asking to be condescending, I actually want to have proof because I use to be one of the main people on this site going on about how Moors were majority black.

First of all, why do you need a paper to tell you that? You won't believe something unless a white person tells you its okay?

With that said, why are do you keep saying West African? The earlier post was trying to tell you that the people who lived in North Africa before mixing with cacs looked just like West Africans. They went to Europe and left their male lineage. Why do you need it to be West African DNA? Why isn't the AFRICAN PART of North African DNA sufficient? I already told you that African DNA in North Africa is just as black as the African DNA in West Africa.