4,000 year old painting unearth in Egytian tomb

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
What’s their purpose

Their purpose was to counter the effect radiation has on us, which causes us to age and die. They achieved this by building negative ion environments. Such environments do such things as have the Sahara green and lush. Such an environment can support giants and people living a thousand years.

The kemetians didn't invent this, rather they remembered it and were attempting to start the process again and restore immortality.

When they emerged from underground in southern Africa after the catastrophe/attack/deluge however you want to put it. Their DNA told them they would find pieces of the puzzle in Egypt and they begun migrating there.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Their purpose was to counter the effect radiation has on us, which causes us to age and die. They achieved this by building negative ion environments. Such environments do such things as have the Sahara green and lush. Such an environment can support giants and people living a thousand years.

The kemetians didn't invent this, rather they remembered it and were attempting to start the process again and restore immortality.

When they emerged from underground in southern Africa after the catastrophe/attack/deluge however you want to put it. Their DNA told them they would find pieces of the puzzle in Egypt and they begun migrating there.
Info on this???

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"The Arab Gulf states" originally had black people there as well.

51BCCPnBqYL._SY355_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

r322489_1439671.jpg

Yall need to get off this "only Africa had black people" mess :coffee:

This is pseudoscience. Stop it.

Middle Eastern types lived in the Levant and the Arab Gulf. There were some blacks there. Saying they were a majority is doing the same thing as the people saying Arabs were a majority in Ancient Egypt. And 5,000 years ago which is what this thread is focusing on is a world of difference between 40,000 to 50,000 years ago when Blacks first left Africa.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
But the real fukkery will begin when they start talking bout the Pyramids in the America..:sas2:...you know the ones we built before the continents split apart.:mjgrin:...................

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why black americans who are mainly of west african descent should not claim them then.
Its actually stupid.
Really stupid.
As bad as the white men claiming ancient egyptian.

Shut up.

Ancient Egypt was 4,000...5,000 years ago so it’s VERY distant history to begin with. Anyone who would have ancestry would have most likely had ancestors move to other areas of the continent due to multiple conflicts in Egypt and especially after the Arab conquest. I did my dna test and 1.9% came back East African with 0.2% of it being Northeast. I shared a common ancestor with Rameses III meaning at some point my ancestors were in Egypt or Nubia and then at some point they moved to West Africa, proving that theory right. Most white people are 99% white with no black in them yet they can’t stop talking about Egypt. I can talk whatever shyt I wanna talk.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is pseudoscience. Stop it. Middle Eastern types lived in the Levant and the Arab Gulf. There were some blacks there. Saying they were a majority is doing the same thing as the people saying Arabs were a majority in Ancient Egypt. And 5,000 years ago which is what this thread is focusing on is a world of difference between 40,000 to 50,000 years ago when Blacks first left Africa.

No. What you posted is pseudoscience. You should read this thread I made a couple of years ago: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did...the-superiority-of-blacks-over-whites.553137/

According to almost every ancient source (including the Arab sources themselves) the Arabian Peninsula was populated by people with "black skin and curly/kinky hair". The Arabian Peninsula was actually considered part of "Bilad Al Sudan" according to the Arabs. That means "Land of the Blacks" according to the Arabs. The other parts of the world called "Bilad Al Sudan" were Africa and India (both lands with people of black skin). The modern African country of Sudan took on that name to refer to its land but in the past Sudan was the name for all of Africa according to the Arabs.

Remember, the Arabian Peninsula is located right next to East Africa. And in the past, during the ice age, sea levels were lower which means there was no Red Sea. East Africa and the Arabian Peninsula were connected. Which means the people on both sides looked the same cause they were living right next to each other. Look at modern day Somalians and Ethiopians. That's probably how the original Arabs looked.

Last edited:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

you been watching Real Merkabah?

nvm

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
The main reason why whites have a difficulty in stating that Egypt was black is that they do not understand that Africans are the most diverse brand of humans.The Ancient egyptians were Afro-Asiatic black 100%, but when they think Africa they think Niger-Congo only.

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. What you posted is pseudoscience. You should read this thread I made a couple of years ago: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/did...the-superiority-of-blacks-over-whites.553137/

According to almost every ancient source (including the Arab sources themselves) the people of the Arabian Peninsula was populated by people with "black skin and curly/kinky hair". The Arabian Peninsula was actually considered part of "Bilad Al Sudan" according to the Arabs. That means "Land of the Blacks" according to the Arabs. The other parts of the world called "Bilad Al Sudan" were Africa and India.

Remember, the Arabian Peninsula is located right next to East Africa. And in the past, during the ice age, sea levels were lower which means there was no Red Sea. East Africa and the Arabian Peninsula were connected. Which means the people on both sides looked the same cause they were living right next to each other. Look at modern day Somalians and Ethiopians. That's probably how the original Arabs looked.

That’s pseudoscience. You’re better than this. Africa is perfect by itself. You don’t have to try to claim the Middle East. And you’re not even specifying which exact region (Yemen area, Jordan/Israel area, Iran area) or time frame. If you’re saying blacks settled there 40,000 years ago....then yes. Blacks settled everywhere on Earth. If you’re saying blacks still controlled the Middle East by the time of the Egyptians or by the time of Alexander or the Romans then you’re just blatantly making up stuff. Due to proximity there would have been SOME blacks there. To act like blacks were the majority is just a lie.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Egypt was a satanic empire so I really have no affinity whether the people were black white or green like Osiris the dikkless diety
I agree. They never liked my people and enslaved us. They worshiped symbols and believed they were gods. I don't like the idea that they weren't Black tho. They were Black, they weren't cacs. Cacs couldn't survive in Africa. Cacs are crazy af. As during the times of power of the Roman Empire.