36, 2 kids, single, educated black woman, with a great job told me this a few weeks ago: I wanna be FLOWN out. Dating is cooked 🍳 👨‍🍳

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I swear to God this happened. She didn't want me to because we live in close proximity but she said it's a goal of hers.

How? Why?

This social media shyt got this dating shyt is completely broken.

For the record, this is not a BASH BLACK WOMEN post and I was even hesitant to even make the thread but we had a good/grown discussion in the DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE thread I decided to make this one.

she putting the cart before the horse. she wanna be flown out prior to a regular date in a car??? :dahell:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
They're weaned on the fairy tale. There's no point to being surprised when they still want it despite knowing the reality.

In fact, they'll deny reality even harder and want the fairy tale even more.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
So this woman wants to be sex trafficked?

:patrice:

Well OP, let her know that the first rule of being flown out is you don't talk about being flown out.

:sas2:

Let her know its a secret society and all they ask is that she leaves after they nut.

:myman:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
She's an educated single mom with 2 kids, of course she wants some relief. Question is why are you entertaining her if you aren't prepared to provide relief. You're wasting both yall time.
The actual question is why are you simping?

You don't need to excuse stupidity because it is wearing a skirt. At 32, with mouths to feed, the focus should be on stability.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif