36, 2 kids, single, educated black woman, with a great job told me this a few weeks ago: I wanna be FLOWN out. Dating is cooked 🍳 👨‍🍳

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I get it raising children as a single mother is not easy. But we are living in an age where single moms and childless women have the same expectations in dating.
Which is why this shyt is broken :francis: They think they always retain the same value no matter how what their circumstances are regardless of kids, weight, baby daddies etc.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I get it raising children as a single mother is not easy. But we are living in an age where single moms and childless women have the same expectations in dating.
In the past Single Moms understood they were FWB status until them kids were gone, so now cats are just shocked they have the audacity to think they are actually competitive.... But with the rise of dudes who can't get sex you see an increase of dudes simping for em. In the past at max you had that cat who would do handyman work and get to smash in exchange and he would at most take the chick and the bastered kids to Applebee's or some shyt after church lol

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Young Millennials and Zoomers been telling y'all it's the Walking Dead out here. And for our women in particular they've taken Big Mama's horror stories about what it took to have a 50th anniversary with Grandaddy, and the men who Mama let drink up her and her brother's Capri Suns, and ran with it.

Much of their educational and career drive is rooted in mistrust of us and a holdover strategy until a member of the group they mistrust gives in to her demands for a lifestyle that was never standard, least of all for us.
How many dates you think a 36 year old single woman with kids has been on ? too many, her endorphins burnt out. She been outside since the late 90s. Date younger.
Born in 1988...

So 5th grade? :sitdown:

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
The Matriarchy :wow:

Only 4 women on this entire site and brehs still gotta be like

" :whoa: I'm not trying to bash women :damn: "
Like he just making the inevitable observation but I guess he know he saying the truth out loud.. Can get you beheaded nowadays..

Most brehs still put they fingers in their ears and say lalalalalalala and lie but social media clout is a hell of a drug so not enough capes in world to hide the truth anymore :blessed:

Dread it, Run from it, Destiny arrives all the same :wow:

And now its here..

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Raising kids is skressful. These women want help, but they don't need it. If a women has a pre-built family with young kids, she's looking for a father, someone to help her out, give her something she can't get herself.. relief. At least the educated ones are.

Speaking from experience. My mom, cousins, aunts, neighbors, and the women I no longer talk to. Don't waste their time or yours. Smash n dash or

giphy-6.gif