36, 2 kids, single, educated black woman, with a great job told me this a few weeks ago: I wanna be FLOWN out. Dating is cooked 🍳 👨‍🍳

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I swear to God this happened. She didn't want me to because we live in close proximity but she said it's a goal of hers.

How? Why?

This social media shyt got this dating shyt is completely broken.

For the record, this is not a BASH BLACK WOMEN post and I was even hesitant to even make the thread but we had a good/grown discussion in the DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE thread I decided to make this one.

Social media is a cancer

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
and when she get there she more interested in sight seeing than spending time with the man:russ:
She should cause if a mafukka stupid enough to fly her out on a 1st damm date he just a tour guide.

Daps
who doesn't want to fly for free. there's a whole saying "if you buyin, i'm flyin".... and i heard this from a dude (not sex related) lol
i don't think the issue here is the behavior per se cuz im sure you would accept a plane ticket... but more so the fact that you are on the paying side of it lol

happy friday yall!

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Social media is a cancer
Cancer is not elected or a choice. Social media and specifically how it's used is all choice.

You are witnessing what people are like when spirituality takes a back seat in society. Driven by impulses and urges with no discipline. No morality no traditional values

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Odd thread topic. The title suggested that It was a comedy skit.

If it's a true story, who was gonna watch her children when she was en route to your crib?

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
How is it they want help but don't need it?? :jbhmm:Cost of living is high, they gotta be making $80k+ and even then, who wouldn't want to slash their bills by 50%?
:hubie: Those are their words. Not needing a man is their answer any inquiries regarding their loneliness. Some would rather struggle than to admit otherwise