36, 2 kids, single, educated black woman, with a great job told me this a few weeks ago: I wanna be FLOWN out. Dating is cooked 🍳 👨‍🍳

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Flown out?!? :childplease: these grown ass women delusional with these thot princess fantasies... Its pathetic
You are now seeing the effects and aftermath of generational CONDITIONING.

I broke it down for y'all before.

theres-no-going-back-youve-changed-things.gif

Where women getting this idea from? Is the average man making enough and willing to fly random women out?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Raising kids is skressful. These women want help, but they don't need it. If a women has a pre-built family with young kids, she's looking for a father, someone to help her out, give her something she can't get herself.. relief. At least the educated ones are.

Speaking from experience. My mom, cousins, aunts, neighbors, and the women I no longer talk to. Don't waste their time or yours. Smash n dash or

giphy-6.gif

How is it they want help but don't need it?? :jbhmm:Cost of living is high, they gotta be making $80k+ and even then, who wouldn't want to slash their bills by 50%?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Raising kids is skressful. These women want help, but they don't need it. If a women has a pre-built family with young kids, she's looking for a father, someone to help her out, give her something she can't get herself.. relief. At least the educated ones are.

Speaking from experience. My mom, cousins, aunts, neighbors, and the women I no longer talk to. Don't waste their time or yours. Smash n dash or

giphy-6.gif

full

Daps
She has to be a dime to demand that.
Depends.

If she finds a man with $$$ and is considerably more attractive than him, that might be enough. Example - dude is a 3 in looks but has a loaded bank account. He might be happy with a 7 if she takes him seriously.

Now.....if she wants legit handsome gang brehs that have $$$$$$, she's gon be waiting until forever.

Most sistas pick looks over money if forced to choose. Other races will pick money but they are ALWAYS looking for an out as soon as they get preggo and married.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I swear to God this happened. She didn't want me to because we live in close proximity but she said it's a goal of hers.

How? Why?

This social media shyt got this dating shyt is completely broken.

For the record, this is not a BASH BLACK WOMEN post and I was even hesitant to even make the thread but we had a good/grown discussion in the DIVORCE DIVORCE DIVORCE thread I decided to make this one.
The old standards of dating and relationships are transitioning to being purely transactional. Everyone is a brand and for access there is a price. Expect barcodes on these bytches foreheads or subscription services link to a bytch just like they Amazon Prime. I cancel my Amazon subscription after I order and get my money back from customer service FYI

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The old standards of dating and relationships are transitioning to being purely transactional. Everyone is a brand and for access there is a price. Expect barcodes on these bytches foreheads or subscription services link to a bytch just like they Amazon Prime. I cancel my Amazon subscription after I order and get my money back from customer service FYI
yall really romanticize the past
these type of women and relationships have always existed
aint shyt new under the sun

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
She's an educated single mom with 2 kids, of course she wants some relief. Question is why are you entertaining her if you aren't prepared to provide relief. You're wasting both yall time.
your 5 is someone else's 10
you might think thats crazy but a 52 yr old might see her and be like damn I'll fly her out

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I thank God im married to a good women and have been with her going on 2 decades.

The dating culture today would disgust me. Not to bash women because an adult women with her life together should expect the same from a partner and someone who she can integrate into her life. A man should expect the same.

But woman who've never been on a plane talmbout being flown out....or brehs who broke and built like questlove talmbout bad hoes only apply........the train went off the rails somewhere.