36, 2 kids, single, educated black woman, with a great job told me this a few weeks ago: I wanna be FLOWN out. Dating is cooked 🍳 👨‍🍳

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
You are now seeing the effects and aftermath of generational CONDITIONING.

I broke it down for y'all before.

theres-no-going-back-youve-changed-things.gif
I actually agree. The reality shows were one of worst things to happen to us. I haven’t watched that shyt seriously in YEARS because I realized how toxic it was (I’ll be checking out RHOA sweet 16 tho :sas2:, that’s different)

Strip club culture becoming mainstream hiphop culture was the nail in the coffin

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
In the past Single Moms understood they were FWB status until them kids were gone, so now cats are just shocked they have the audacity to think they are actually competitive.... But with the rise of dudes who can't get sex you see an increase of dudes simping for em. In the past at max you had that cat who would do handyman work and get to smash in exchange and he would at most take the chick and the bastered kids to Applebee's or some shyt after church lol
:deadrose:

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I could see this becoming a romcom movie someday..

Man pursues the girl he has had a crush on for years since high school, they have flirted but largely been friends for years..she has a high pressure job and shares with him dating life is cooked and she just wants to get flown out so he concocts an online persona to flirt with her till the big day when she finally gets flown out to meet her prince only to find out it's her lifelong friend she has fallen for this whole time :troll:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Getting flown out is human trafficking now. With that being said, even if she didn’t have the kids, that old hoe has aged out of the game and has no grounds to demand anything.

At 36, she should be happy with a nice lil beach trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina with a night at a Home 2 Suites hotel.

Peauxboy

All Star
Daps
At 36, she should be happy with a nice lil beach trip to Hilton Head, South Carolina with a night at a Home 2 Suites hotel.

:wow:The times we had on these types of trips.

@Morethan1 Keep in touch with her and if she cool and have her head on straight, aside from internet fantasies of course, fly her out. Next time you hit another city for a week, give her 2 days there WITH you.

:ufdup:Full Saudi prince, just dont shyt on her :russ:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Seems like a conundrum a lot of these types of women face is they don’t want to date the 50+ Stephen A Smith or Boyce Watkins types who may be willing to entertain their “standards” lol.
They do, it just won't be put at the forefront.
I actually agree. The reality shows were one of worst things to happen to us. I haven’t watched that shyt seriously in YEARS because I realized how toxic it was (I’ll be checking out RHOA sweet 16 tho :sas2:, that’s different)

Strip club culture becoming mainstream hiphop culture was the nail in the coffin
No it isn't :pachaha:

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\

Man pursues the girl he has had a crush on for years since high school, they have flirted but largely been friends for years..she has a high pressure job and shares with him dating life is cooked and she just wants to get flown out so he concocts an online persona to flirt with her till the big day when she finally gets flown out to meet her prince only to find out it's her lifelong friend she has fallen for this whole time :troll:

What would the movie title be? :jbhmm:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What would the movie title be? :jbhmm:

"How to Lose a Simp in 10 Days"

"Cheeksless in Seattle"

"My Big Fat Geek Wedding"

"Crazy, Stupid, Simp"

"Back to the Friend Zone"

"The Simp Ultimatum"

"The Simp Identity"

"The Simp Knight Rises"

"The Silence of the Simp" (horror movie twist :ehh:)

"Eternal Friendzone of the Foolish Mind"

Daps

But the joke is on him cause she got 4 children that she been hiding the entire time. Breh gets scared and decides he MUST get to the airport!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I would’ve been like

“shyt.. me too. Lets speak it out into the universe together:unimpressed:”

Someone nailed it on the head… a lot of women these days in this culture really need to revaluate their value.