$350K Condo In D.C.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
16th street heights is a nice neighborhood; not surprised at the price

Recently hoofed it from Takoma station to the Georgia Avenue Station - that little section of DC looks really good. And so out of my price range.

I think you need to legit gross 400-500K to even start sniffing around them spots.

Also, that's where Andrene's and Peaches Kitchen is? I wonder if the area changed from whenever they were founded. Looks like it should be more bistros and asian fusion spots..

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Recently hoofed it from Takoma station to the Georgia Avenue Station - that little section of DC looks really good. And so out of my price range.

I think you need to legit gross 400-500K to even start sniffing around them spots.

Also, that's where Andrene's and Peaches Kitchen is? I wonder if the area changed from whenever they were founded. Looks like it should be more bistros and asian fusion spots..
The neighborhood you described is where I live . Andrene's (Kennedy st )and Peaches ( I think 3rd? ) are close by . average home prices here are like 700k or something unless you go for a condo which they are building a shyt ton of. 16th Street Heights in on the other side of Georgia and much nicer than east of Georgia Ave, homes there probably start at 800k. I love this part of NW because its genuinely diverse, lots of black homeowners and businesses, and not far from popping areas of DC

its developing slowly but if you in the area support the local black businesses: Andrene's , Soup Up, HR Records, Shellfish, oohs and Aahhs, Hitching Post:salute: