$350K Condo In D.C.

DPeezy

Rookie
Daps
All things considered, in this current real estate climate, $350k for that condo in that location isn't bad

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
You can't fukking tell me I can't whoop some swindlers ass for trying to sell me this shyt.........say what you want about Texas, but I live in a newly built mansion compared to that shyt and the base price was only 30k more. I can go days without going upstairs........don't see the kids for his sometimes.......I hear they ass all day though

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
All things considered, in this current real estate climate, $350k for that condo in that location isn't bad

I think it's priced a tad high tbh.

It really Depends on how close the metro is, imo.

You can get this a few blocks from the Metro Stop

Or get a whole house in the hood

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
No hate, but that’s not worth $350k. Place has no personality at all either. Looks like no one lives there. Rather take that and buy something in SoCal
I consider staying in socal so my lady could be near her people........San Diego and the surrounding area Temecula, Murrieta and the like and even they was tripping on the fukking prices......wasn't no way

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I badly want to find a 3/2 townhome (a SFH might also work depending on age and condition) in the city proper and in the $350 range its usually places like Jefferson Park and Albany Park. Zero reason to move to Indy unless one just likes the culture of the place.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No hate, but that’s not worth $350k. Place has no personality at all either. Looks like no one lives there. Rather take that and buy something in SoCal
Lol

So if I work for US Treasury, I’ll should request to work remote from Cali. Also move my girl and friends, my moms and everyone :skip:

I don’t understand why people always talk about “I’d rather but something 1000s of miles away” when talking about properties liked everyone can or want to just pick up and leave their whole life for an apartment with a marginally better price :mjlol:

No consideration for jobs, taxes, family situation, friends, interests, quality of life or anything else.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Lol

So if I work for US Treasury, I’ll should request to work remote from Cali. Also move my girl and friends, my moms and everyone :skip:

I don’t understand why people always talk about “I’d rather but something 1000s of miles away” when talking about properties liked everyone can or want to just pick up and leave their whole life for an apartment with a marginally better price :mjlol:

No consideration for jobs, taxes, family situation, friends, interests, quality of life or anything else.

Not sure how you got all of that from my post :what:

Just said if I had $350k I’d rather spend it in SoCal than on that condo…???:russ:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You can't fukking tell me I can't whoop some swindlers ass for trying to sell me this shyt.........say what you want about Texas, but I live in a newly built mansion compared to that shyt and the base price was only 30k more. I can go days without going upstairs........don't see the kids for his sometimes.......I hear they ass all day though
thats cool but you have to live in texas...so....:camby:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
if dude is single they could have rearranged that square footage and left out the second bedroom. expand the living room and make the kitchen separate. his office can be anywhere in that living room space.

horrible floor plan is what I'm getting at