$350K Condo In D.C.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
That place is layed out like shyt. Why do he have the couch facing the kitchen? Put a mini-island in there to basically make it a galley and then the couch against that and have the TV against the wall. Also, that "office" is wasted space.

He's a realtor, he should know design better when staging a home. That made the place look inefficient, which will always look worse than small. Hell, I could fit a mini office AND another sitting area in that 2nd bedroom. He also didn't show off the patio area or the in-unit washer/dryer.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
great for Indiana residents but

Whiting In's Black hh income is just over 46k https://statisticalatlas.com/place/Indiana/Whiting/Household-Income and its only 5% black Census profile: Whiting, IN

meanwhile 16th Street Heights's zip code is majority black Census profile: 20011 and the main part of 16th Street Heights has a black hh income over 80k The Demographic Statistical Atlas of the United States - Statistical Atlas

different strokes

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
great for Indiana residents but

Whiting In's Black hh income is just over 46k https://statisticalatlas.com/place/Indiana/Whiting/Household-Income and its only 5% black Census profile: Whiting, IN

meanwhile 16th Street Heights's zip code is majority black Census profile: 20011 and the main part of 16th Street Heights has a black hh income over 80k The Demographic Statistical Atlas of the United States - Statistical Atlas

different strokes

Because whiting is a beach town :heh:

The only jobs there are refineries. Most people work in Chicago and travel back to Whiting or neighboring cities.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
thats about right :manny:
He should turn the couch perpendicular to the kitchen and put at TV on that wall where the picture frame is.
That second room is perfect for an office.
These luxury apartment buildings they been building in the DMV for the last few years start at around $2500 for a 2 Bedroom apt and that's without parking,
A parking space is additional ~$200:francis:
But if you working in the city limits, the Metro can get you anywhere you need pretty much and Uber can get you where the Metro can't.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
It’s small but it’s nice :ehh:

I’m from NYC so I can’t complain about the price it’s a great price by our standard