-

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Men and women have different motivations.

I mean if you see yourself as a woman, then thats fair but a woman doesnt date a white man for the same reasons a black man dates a non-white woman.

Unless hes a bytch. :manny:

Black women date white men because they want to be cared for in the stereotypical fashion they believe white women are cared for. They want to be catered to in a way they feel is foreign to them with black men. Refined Goldiggers. Also, because black men and women are so familiar with one another, black men are less likely to put up with the attitude of a black woman that dates white men. This causes that power struggle bickering you see among brothas and sistas that just met each other and are trying to date, whereas a black woman feels some kind of relief with a cac due to the fact that her being foreign to him culturally causes him so he treats her like gods gift, even if both the black man and womans intentions, to fukk, are the same.

:mjlol: oh really now?
:mjlol:

Comparing black man, white/Latina/Asian woman relationships to black woman, white man relationships is pointless.

The dynamic is so drastically different.. not only based on historical context, but also based on evolutionary social behavior gained through millenia of tribalism. :yeshrug:

:russ:

The dynamic of bw wm relationships is DRASTICALLY different historically from bm wm? :russ::laff:

I'll try to update y'all after I tell this guy I've dated white men :sas1: , if we ever get that far

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
If the brehZ do there research and learn more about knowledge of self they wouldn't say the things there saying.

I mean damn OUR PEOPLE ARE fukkING GETTING SHOT DOWN LIKE fukkING WILD ANIMALS BEFORE OUR EYES!:mindblown:

i will never disrespect my ancestors BY LAYING DOWN OR BE WITH SOMEBODY WHO HAS LAID DOWN WITH THE ENEMY.

i will leave this here for the cats that still asleep.
lynching.07.6.12B2.jpg

now fukking tell me i'm wrong:demonic:
You're wrong.
Not for the way that you choose who you want to be with but because you feel the need to shame people for simply being in relationships with people you don't like.
Because that's what they are, simple relationships regardless of what you want to attach to it.
And are you really trying to use scare tactics on people by posting lynching photos :what:?
News flash, most people have seen those and guess what, in an integrated society chances are that's not going to overpower the feelings they have towards people they interact with on a daily basis.
When I was like seven I had an encyclopedia on black history I would read frequently and those lynching photos were one of the pages I always went back to but because I'm able to recognize that while the crimes committed against my ancestors were tragic and that we still feel the effects of them today that I face a different struggle and that what they did wasn't done to me so while it needs to be taught and while it's all the more reason to fight for justice I shouldn't act like it and people like you shouldn't act as though white people are guilty of crimes they never committed.
It's funny until I came to thecoli I'd always see white people complaining about race discussions saying that people were blaming them for stuff they never did and that it's not my fault that slavery happened and other bullshyt irrelevant arguments when you simply brought up white privilege/institutional racism that I always took as a joke because NO ONE was actually saying that and while I can understand why they would say those things it was still pathetic in my mind and a mark of idiocy.
And then I came to Thecoli and people were actually blaming white people and other groups for stuff they had never done :francis:
You don't blame them or shame them for the stuff they never did you focus on the fact that they've inherited the baggage of their predecessors who did those things and that now the balls in their courts for what they want to do with it in terms of progress in race relations whether that's continuing the legacy of white supremacy or helping to fix things.
That's what you shake them for and if you must make arguments against interracial relationships that's what you focus on bot lynchings.
And I think you need to put the "gunning down our people like animals" thing into context before you start shaming again.
First of all its not a genocide, it isn't kristallnacht, and it's not exclusive to black people it's only disproportionate.
Secondly it's a lot of people especially compared to other developed countries but it's nothing new so people aren't just going to start adjusting their behavior in 2015 and in a country of 318.9 Million people it's barely a dent and a dent most black Americans aren't going to face personally so they aren't going to get the emotional response you want from them and most places like where I live aren't going to experience it.
This is something a lot of posters seem to forget when they're talking about the apparently "approving race war", whatever tension you think there is, isn't universal in all 50 states in every city.
Also finally on your first point don't go around telling people they don't have a sense if self just because they don't have as much hate as you :stopitslime:
Plenty of individuals who've done just as much research as you (some of which who've certainly done more for black Americans than you) still say the things you're saying they wouldn't say because history doesn't lead to a single conclusion like you want to claim.
All in all just chill out.

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
You're wrong.
Not for the way that you choose who you want to be with but because you feel the need to shame people for simply being in relationships with people you don't like.
Because that's what they are, simple relationships regardless of what you want to attach to it.
And are you really trying to use scare tactics on people by posting lynching photos :what:?
News flash, most people have seen those and guess what, in an integrated society chances are that's not going to overpower the feelings they have towards people they interact with on a daily basis.
When I was like seven I had an encyclopedia on black history I would read frequently and those lynching photos were one of the pages I always went back to but because I'm able to recognize that while the crimes committed against my ancestors were tragic and that we still feel the effects of them today that I face a different struggle and that what they did wasn't done to me so while it needs to be taught and while it's all the more reason to fight for justice I shouldn't act like it and people like you shouldn't act as though white people are guilty of crimes they never committed.
It's funny until I came to thecoli I'd always see white people complaining about race discussions saying that people were blaming them for stuff they never did and that it's not my fault that slavery happened and other bullshyt irrelevant arguments when you simply brought up white privilege/institutional racism that I always took as a joke because NO ONE was actually saying that and while I can understand why they would say those things it was still pathetic in my mind and a mark of idiocy.
And then I came to Thecoli and people were actually blaming white people and other groups for stuff they had never done :francis:
You don't blame them or shame them for the stuff they never did you focus on the fact that they've inherited the baggage of their predecessors who did those things and that now the balls in their courts for what they want to do with it in terms of progress in race relations whether that's continuing the legacy of white supremacy or helping to fix things.
That's what you shake them for and if you must make arguments against interracial relationships that's what you focus on bot lynchings.
And I think you need to put the "gunning down our people like animals" thing into context before you start shaming again.
First of all its not a genocide, it isn't kristallnacht, and it's not exclusive to black people it's only disproportionate.
Secondly it's a lot of people especially compared to other developed countries but it's nothing new so people aren't just going to start adjusting their behavior in 2015 and in a country of 318.9 Million people it's barely a dent and a dent most black Americans aren't going to face personally so they aren't going to get the emotional response you want from them and most places like where I live aren't going to experience it.
This is something a lot of posters seem to forget when they're talking about the apparently "approving race war", whatever tension you think there is, isn't universal in all 50 states in every city.
Also finally on your first point don't go around telling people they don't have a sense if self just because they don't have as much hate as you :stopitslime:
Plenty of individuals who've done just as much research as you (some of which who've certainly done more for black Americans than you) still say the things you're saying they wouldn't say because history doesn't lead to a single conclusion like you want to claim.
:dwillhuh: Breh...

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
You're wrong.

Dude why are you on white peoples tip? What have they ever done for you? And sure they didn't enslave people and they're awfully sorry, but they are still benefiting off of the free work that slaves did in the past. Kind of how some Italian families have money because back in the day they had a family member in the mafia and they somehow washed the money and made it clean. This is precisely what the white man did here and tried to play the whole "It wasn't me!" but how about those brand new luxury whips and million dollar house they inherited. Before you put so much value on the white man you have to think where they would be if they started from nothing.Have you ever seen the look on white peoples faces when a minority moves into their upper middle/upper class neighborhood? It's hard not to feel hatred towards cacs when you know even if you are 3-4x richer than them they will still find a way to marginalize you or see you as worthless. Most the people that dislike blacks are simply ignorant of the variety of ways cacs fukk you over.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
:mjlol: oh really now?

:russ:

The dynamic of bw wm relationships is DRASTICALLY different historically from bm wm? :russ::laff:

I'll try to update y'all after I tell this guy I've dated white men :sas1: , if we ever get that far

Yes. When I say historically, I am not just going back to slavery times. I don't expect you to understand since you are obviously biased.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
You're wrong.

How much you get paid for this?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's funny i remember me and my ex arguing and she brought up me talking bout you probably want some spanish chick. :wtb:

I was like:leostare: :pachaha: what you talking about? I'm with you....:jawalrus:

Those insecurities is not cute... on anyone...:manny:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
Yes. When I say historically, I am not just going back to slavery times. I don't expect you to understand since you are obviously biased.

So you not even gonna attempt to explain it. I'm not biased breh. We clearly have different perspectives and understanding of history. I wouldn't stop fukking with a man because he's dated white women even tho in the past their grandmothers accused, perjured, attacked, used, killed, burned, caused and enjoyed black men's torture. But you say the dynamic is drastically different so :manny:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Wow, they all really do look like demons. I really don't even know what to say about white people (other than the fact that they're just evil as fukk). But I do agree with you 100%
Yes white people are evil as fukk.
Point me towards the evidence that shows they have an evil gene that's exclusive to their race and their race only.
Because from my experience in the real world interacting with people I would have never seen it.
In fact most people wouldn't see it.
In fact it's only when I come on thecoli that I see this image of the holy black man/woman being pushed because in the real world nothing supports that.
YOU AREN'T SPECIAL, you're the same as the white people you claim to be different than.
Go down to your local public schools and tell me the difference between the black bullies, the white bullies, the Asian bullies, and the Hispanic bullies.
Go talk to some people who were cheated in by their spouse and tell me the difference between the black cheater, the white cheater, the Asian cheater, etc etc.
Find a violent crime victim and tell me the difference between them.
The difference between the wife/husband beaters and the child abusers.
The difference between the people who cheat on tests and cheat people.
Have you never seen it heard of a group of black people attack a defenseless individual?
You've never met a vindictive black person, an insecure one, one who took pleasure in the pain of others, every black person you've met is a holy individual and every white person the devil?
Bullshyt.
There's no difference in the contents of character for any race.
Black people aren't worse it better and vice a versa.
The only people who try to claim superiority based on that are small individuals who for some reason have tied a part of their self worth into how people who aren't themself are received.
And people will try to claim this is shytting on black people and that I'm trying to make us look bad when in none of this have I said black people are worse than any group just the reality that we're the same and there's no need to deny reality to make yourself feel better.
Also make sure when you do you talk about the anti-lynching groups, you know the groups that had white people who fought and put their lives on the lines to end this practice, and the white people who were lynched trying to stop blacks from being lynched.
And the group's like Quakers that always opposed slavery and the such and the white people who helped raise awareness among ensures towards the evils of slavery, and the ones who helped teach some blacks how to read or helped them escape, the European countries that outlawed slavery before the United States, etc etc.
Also make sure you go into depth about how the evil gene works, because my interpretation of how things like in the picture were able to happen was that people were socially conditioned consciously and subconsciously since they were babies, you know when they're the most impressionable (which is why you get religion in why they're young) to hate/disgust/ be adverse to blacks (and there's plenty of studies that show how impressionable children are in terms of violence like with the thing where they punched that plastic doll thing that always comes back up because they were mimicking what the adult was doing) and are taught pseudo science about racial superiority that's also ingrained in religion and when you add in the fact that they generally have lower iq's because of the environment they live in and schooling and tribalism and the fact that they don't see much black people and if they do its not on a personal enough level to humanize them things like this are able to occur.
You know like how Japanese people in world war 2 were taught a doctrine of supremacy which enabled them to dehumanize the Chinese as essentially dogs and perform atrocious acts like the rape of nanking.
You know, like how gang violence is essentially tribalism and they're able to dehumanize the enemy in order to kill them and do other bad things.
Unless that's inherent.
But I think you'd be more likely to say that it's inherent for white people and that only black people are socially conditioned.
Really all it takes is a five second Google search to find stuff with black people doing the same type of shyt that's in that picture breh, you shouldn't say stuff that's that easily disproved.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
You're wrong.

and people like you shouldn't act as though white people are guilty of crimes they never committed.

It would be nice if this type of logic was used by white people whenever they follow us around stores, or stop us for no reason other than driving, what they consider to be, a nice vehicle, or calling the police on us because we "look like we're lost." What I'm saying is that white people generalize the whole of us, as black people, based off of a few of us all the time. They generalize, make assumptions, and interact with us based off of generalizations. So what the fukk type of incentive is there for me, a black man, to give them the benefit of the doubt, or to not hold them responsible for profiting off of the backs of my ancestors...who they enslaved?!?!!??! Dumbasses like you always worried about white people when some little demonic ass white boy just...JUST walked into a church a couple weeks ago and shot up 9 of us for no fukking reason!!!!!! But I guess everything is okay as long as white people don't have to feel guilty....

They enslaved us, raped our women, killed our men and boys, treated us like cattle, hated us so much that we began to hate ourselves for 400 YEARS!!!!!! Followed by Jim Crow, Separate but Equal, assassinated ALL of our prominent black leaders, dismantled the black family unit. And after all of that your advice to us is to "chill out." Why don't you just go fukk a white bytch raw, impregnate her and hurry up and breed yourself out of existence. We don't need weak blacks like you. GO fukk YOURSELF!!!!

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
Dude why are you on white peoples tip? What have they ever done for you? And sure they didn't enslave people and they're awfully sorry, but they are still benefiting off of the free work that slaves did in the past. Kind of how some Italian families have money because back in the day they had a family member in the mafia and they somehow washed the money and made it clean. This is precisely what the white man did here and tried to play the whole "It wasn't me!" but how about those brand new luxury whips and million dollar house they inherited. Before you put so much value on the white man you have to think where they would be if they started from nothing.Have you ever seen the look on white peoples faces when a minority moves into their upper middle/upper class neighborhood? It's hard not to feel hatred towards cacs when you know even if you are 3-4x richer than them they will still find a way to marginalize you or see you as worthless. Most the people that dislike blacks are simply ignorant of the variety of ways cacs fukk you over.
I don't think you read my post properly.
Read it again because most of this is an argument against stuff I already addressed.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Yes white people are evil as fukk.
Point me towards the evidence that shows they have an evil gene that's exclusive to their race and their race only.
Because from my experience in the real world interacting with people I would have never seen it.
In fact most people wouldn't see it.
In fact it's only when I come on thecoli that I see this image of the holy black man/woman being pushed because in the real world nothing supports that.
YOU AREN'T SPECIAL, you're the same as the white people you claim to be different than.
Go down to your local public schools and tell me the difference between the black bullies, the white bullies, the Asian bullies, and the Hispanic bullies.
Go talk to some people who were cheated in by their spouse and tell me the difference between the black cheater, the white cheater, the Asian cheater, etc etc.
Find a violent crime victim and tell me the difference between them.
The difference between the wife/husband beaters and the child abusers.
The difference between the people who cheat on tests and cheat people.
Have you never seen it heard of a group of black people attack a defenseless individual?
You've never met a vindictive black person, an insecure one, one who took pleasure in the pain of others, every black person you've met is a holy individual and every white person the devil?
Bullshyt.
There's no difference in the contents of character for any race.
Black people aren't worse it better and vice a versa.
The only people who try to claim superiority based on that are small individuals who for some reason have tied a part of their self worth into how people who aren't themself are received.
And people will try to claim this is shytting on black people and that I'm trying to make us look bad when in none of this have I said black people are worse than any group just the reality that we're the same and there's no need to deny reality to make yourself feel better.
Also make sure when you do you talk about the anti-lynching groups, you know the groups that had white people who fought and put their lives on the lines to end this practice, and the white people who were lynched trying to stop blacks from being lynched.
And the group's like Quakers that always opposed slavery and the such and the white people who helped raise awareness among ensures towards the evils of slavery, and the ones who helped teach some blacks how to read or helped them escape, the European countries that outlawed slavery before the United States, etc etc.
Also make sure you go into depth about how the evil gene works, because my interpretation of how things like in the picture were able to happen was that people were socially conditioned consciously and subconsciously since they were babies, you know when they're the most impressionable (which is why you get religion in why they're young) to hate/disgust/ be adverse to blacks (and there's plenty of studies that show how impressionable children are in terms of violence like with the thing where they punched that plastic doll thing that always comes back up because they were mimicking what the adult was doing) and are taught pseudo science about racial superiority that's also ingrained in religion and when you add in the fact that they generally have lower iq's because of the environment they live in and schooling and tribalism and the fact that they don't see much black people and if they do its not on a personal enough level to humanize them things like this are able to occur.
You know like how Japanese people in world war 2 were taught a doctrine of supremacy which enabled them to dehumanize the Chinese as essentially dogs and perform atrocious acts like the rape of nanking.
You know, like how gang violence is essentially tribalism and they're able to dehumanize the enemy in order to kill them and do other bad things.
Unless that's inherent.
But I think you'd be more likely to say that it's inherent for white people and that only black people are socially conditioned.
Really all it takes is a five second Google search to find stuff with black people doing the same type of shyt that's in that picture breh, you shouldn't say stuff that's that easily disproved.

Dude the biggest difference between Cacs and other races is that Cacs like to get you while your sleeping on them. How many Cacs do you know, have you gone to an all white school before or how do you know they're so friendly? Dude the whites don't actually like you they just pretend to be nice and they do it to alot of people, thats why Cacs are evil.

You got a beef with a Mexican or a Black or whatever the fukk and you can see it in their eyes. With Cacs they will be on your dikk to your face and slandering you the next. They will provoke you to swing on them and try to press charges, they will lie for fellow Cacs to get off charges. Whites will steal and rephrase it completely into a "Justifiable Cause" and when they can't justify something they just appologize while they enjoy the riches of their skeems.

Cacs are evil because they will betray other Cacs theyve known for years in order to get ahead