-

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
When you look at a pretty latina with a fat ass who just so happens to have a very kind and loving attitude, and shes like wow Gods Gift, i could really fall for you......... what are you thinking?

Are you wondering how much money she has and if she can use that money to take care of you?

We arent women.

Im thinking about fukking. I used :whoa: for the if you see yourself as a women part.

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
I would have a problem with it. I think it says something about a black woman who is willing to lay on her back for a white man. The same white man who would have been forcing her to lay on her back a little over a century ago. I don't understand interracial relationships at all tho. How do you see your brothers being killed in the streets on the news regularly, and then turn the tv off and go lick up on white flesh? Let white flesh use your body to help it achieve orgasm? Let white flesh's nut crust in the corners of your mouth? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And I would immediately have less respect for that black woman. Call me weird, call me insecure, call me petty, but to me my hang ups seem legit.
You've been consistently lame.

FinesseKing

Banned
Daps
ASAP... White bytches go to the grave without telling a soul about that time they had sex with a black man because they know what will happen. If someone finds out they either accuse him of rape or just exclusively date black men because a crakkka ain't gonna touch them.

With that being said, I don't want a crakkkas fukking concubine, I have more respect for myself than that. On top of that crakkkas fukk goats, only bathe on Sunday nights, and let their dogs lick peanut butter off of their culo. Crakkkas also enjoy doing gay things to one another in college for fun so why would I rock with a woman that would put up with that?

Black women that date white men also have rape and lynch fantasies and get all stochomly with anal sex after dealing with a crakkka and I'm not into weird shyt like that. If you are black and deal with someone that you couldn't even look at without getting Tilled, you have deep seeded mental issues and I hope you die a terrible traitors slow death.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:popcorn: Coli on a roll today

It's funny tho. Take away the race element in their dating history and a lot of the chicks dudes call bedwenches would be prototypes
Facts. I would be more concerned with if the chick had a history of picking shyt dudes rather than if he was white.
I have dated hispanic chicks so I would probably die laughing if a chick took issue with that.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Doesn't bother me.
I mean, She's dating me so clearly she's just open to interracial and dates whomever she hits it off with.
:manny:

Edit:

:wtf:
We're talking about black women who previously dated white men?
Unacceptable.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Depends on some factors:

If she went on an exclusive cac binge à la reinscarf :camby:

If the cac in question was signifacantly older :camby:

If she has some sort of complex about it (Black men hurt me in the past..., I've always been attracted to...):camby:

If she claim pro-black (Azaliea Banks) :camby::camby::camby::camby: x a trillion

otherwise it's 50/50

good thread OP

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
I don't understand this response. Expand.

Smashing women is a normal behaviour for us men. I don't get why you are putting so much extra substance into it man. You see a cute girl (regardless of the race), you holla and if she gives you the buns you smash. No man who hits the bar or clubs is going to have this type of thought process when all he wants is to get his dikk wet.

Tae

All Star
Daps
I asked myself that question yesterday :heh:

Honestly don't know

I guess it depends on the woman and how much I really like her, I would probably giver her a chance
but if she was on that :mjpls: and only dated cacs then she going to the bushes :camby:

I'm not sure I'd be able to do the reverse either. :patrice:

What if she said she's always wanted to date a black dude but just never found the right one? :lupe:

I have a homegurl who just recently started dating a black man for the first time in her life, she's from LA :mjpls:and just recently moved to NY. He's a British/African doctor and things seem to be going well. :ehh:
I don't think they are practicing abstinence :whoa: before @Emperor_ReinScarf comes in and says she was busting open for Brad and Tyler but wants a good black man to wait. :pachaha:
But she did say she wants to take things slow :skip:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I would have a problem with it. I think it says something about a black woman who is willing to lay on her back for a white man. The same white man who would have been forcing her to lay on her back a little over a century ago. I don't understand interracial relationships at all tho. How do you see your brothers being killed in the streets on the news regularly, and then turn the tv off and go lick up on white flesh? Let white flesh use your body to help it achieve orgasm? Let white flesh's nut crust in the corners of your mouth? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And I would immediately have less respect for that black woman. Call me weird, call me insecure, call me petty, but to me my hang ups seem legit.

:wtf:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you look at a pretty latina with a fat ass who just so happens to have a very kind and loving attitude, and shes like wow Gods Gift, i could really fall for you......... what are you thinking?

Are you wondering how much money she has and if she can use that money to take care of you?

We arent women.

/thread

• Dap
Reactions: jeh