Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Would depend on what type of white guy

It'd also depend on if she has any attractive white girlfriends

Prynce

Daps
I'm not sure I'd be able to do the reverse either. :patrice:

What if she said she's always wanted to date a black dude but just never found the right one? :lupe:

I have a homegurl who just recently started dating a black man for the first time in her life, she's from LA :mjpls:and just recently moved to NY. He's a British/African doctor and things seem to be going well. :ehh:
I don't think they are practicing abstinence :whoa: before @Emperor_ReinScarf comes in and says she was busting open for Brad and Tyler but wants a good black man to wait. :pachaha:
But she did say she wants to take things slow :skip:
I don't :patrice:

Seems like she was being extra selective with the brothas. It's a lot of solid brothas but i'm not from L.A so I don't know how they living. I find it kind of hard she can't find a good brotha.

I guess I could try to see what her mindset is about black men and go from there

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Girls that date exclusively IR are messed up and damaged greatly.

In relation to the thread topic, It takes a special type of person to know of their ancestors History and even today's current events and still lay with a white person.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Smashing women is a normal behaviour for us men. I don't get why you are putting so much extra substance into it man. You see a cute girl (regardless of the race), you holla and if she gives you the buns you smash. No man who hits the bar or clubs is going to have this type of thought process when all he wants is to get his dikk wet.

"are you throwing a long term dating prospect in the bushes if she dated a cac before you?"

This isn't just smash and dash. This is about a female who you're considering building a relationship with, as the title clearly states.

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
Comparing black man, white/Latina/Asian woman relationships to black woman, white man relationships is pointless.

The dynamic is so drastically different.. not only based on historical context, but also based on evolutionary social behavior gained through millenia of tribalism. :yeshrug:

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
I would have a problem with it. I think it says something about a black woman who is willing to lay on her back for a white man. The same white man who would have been forcing her to lay on her back a little over a century ago. I don't understand interracial relationships at all tho. How do you see your brothers being killed in the streets on the news regularly, and then turn the tv off and go lick up on white flesh? Let white flesh use your body to help it achieve orgasm? Let white flesh's nut crust in the corners of your mouth? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And I would immediately have less respect for that black woman. Call me weird, call me insecure, call me petty, but to me my hang ups seem legit.

This is spot on how i feel. for the niggz that are talking about i wouldn't care. Did you know white men care if they women sleep with black men? Look that shyt up they will disowned that hoe. NIGGZ need to wake the fukk up this is a RACE WAR. :demonic:

Any women that that layes down with a cac and increasing there chances of procreating more of those devils is a enemy.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
This is spot on how i feel. for the niggz that are talking about i wouldn't care. Did you know white men care if they women sleep with black men? Look that shyt up they will disowned that hoe. NIGGZ need to wake the fukk up this is a RACE WAR. :demonic:

Any women that that layes down with a cac and increasing there chances of procreating more of those devils is a enemy.

Exactly!!! How can some of these dudes be so nonchalant about a topic like this?!?!!? Besides the historical context of white men and black women...I really wouldn't want to be somewhere a white man has been. Just gross!! I get the feeling that some dudes here don't really give a shyte about anything.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Exactly!!! How can some of these dudes be so nonchalant about a topic like this?!?!!? Besides the historical context of white men and black women...I really wouldn't want to be somewhere a white man has been. Just gross!! I get the feeling that some dudes here don't really give a shyte about anything.
If the brehZ do there research and learn more about knowledge of self they wouldn't say the things there saying.

I mean damn OUR PEOPLE ARE fukkING GETTING SHOT DOWN LIKE fukkING WILD ANIMALS BEFORE OUR EYES!:mindblown:

i will never disrespect my ancestors BY LAYING DOWN OR BE WITH SOMEBODY WHO HAS LAID DOWN WITH THE ENEMY.

i will leave this here for the cats that still asleep.
lynching.07.6.12B2.jpg

now fukking tell me i'm wrong:demonic:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
If the brehZ do there research and learn more about knowledge of self they wouldn't say the things there saying.

I mean damn OUR PEOPLE ARE fukkING GETTING SHOT DOWN LIKE fukkING WILD ANIMALS BEFORE OUR EYES!:mindblown:

i will never disrespect my ancestors BY LAYING DOWN OR BE WITH SOMEBODY WHO HAS LAID DOWN WITH THE ENEMY.

i will leave this here for the cats that still asleep.
lynching.07.6.12B2.jpg

now fukking tell me i'm wrong:demonic:
Wow, they all really do look like demons. I really don't even know what to say about white people (other than the fact that they're just evil as fukk). But I do agree with you 100%