-

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I would have a problem with it. I think it says something about a black woman who is willing to lay on her back for a white man. The same white man who would have been forcing her to lay on her back a little over a century ago. I don't understand interracial relationships at all tho. How do you see your brothers being killed in the streets on the news regularly, and then turn the tv off and go lick up on white flesh? Let white flesh use your body to help it achieve orgasm? Let white flesh's nut crust in the corners of your mouth? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And I would immediately have less respect for that black woman. Call me weird, call me insecure, call me petty, but to me my hang ups seem legit.
Generalize much?
So are you saying the only definition of interacial dating is black/white? so black/Asian or black/Hispanic doesn't count?

Shout out to you close minded nikkas tho, yall leave more room for the rest of us to :eat:

Prynce

Daps
I asked myself that question yesterday :heh:

Honestly don't know

I guess it depends on the woman and how much I really like her, I would probably giver her a chance
but if she was on that :mjpls: and only dated cacs then she going to the bushes :camby:

Last edited:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I would have a problem with it. I think it says something about a black woman who is willing to lay on her back for a white man. The same white man who would have been forcing her to lay on her back a little over a century ago. I don't understand interracial relationships at all tho. How do you see your brothers being killed in the streets on the news regularly, and then turn the tv off and go lick up on white flesh? Let white flesh use your body to help it achieve orgasm? Let white flesh's nut crust in the corners of your mouth? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And I would immediately have less respect for that black woman. Call me weird, call me insecure, call me petty, but to me my hang ups seem legit.

:what:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

:dahell:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You should because theres only one reason a black woman is dating a cac

She wants to live off of a mans money and keep hers to herself.

The silver lining here is that if you find this woman and are willing to spend bread, she will be agreeable and serve you the way she would a trick cac.

Isnt your wife asian though

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you do marry asian but if a black women dates a white dude then you would have a problem :patrice:
Men and women have different motivations.

I mean if you see yourself as a woman, then thats fair but a woman doesnt date a white man for the same reasons a black man dates a non-white woman.

Unless hes a bytch. :manny:

Black women date white men because they want to be cared for in the stereotypical fashion they believe white women are cared for. They want to be catered to in a way they feel is foreign to them with black men. Refined Goldiggers. Also, because black men and women are so familiar with one another, black men are less likely to put up with the attitude of a black woman that dates white men. This causes that power struggle bickering you see among brothas and sistas that just met each other and are trying to date, whereas a black woman feels some kind of relief with a cac due to the fact that her being foreign to him culturally causes him so he treats her like gods gift, even if both the black man and womans intentions, to fukk, are the same.

Last edited:

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Men and women have different motivations.

I mean if you see yourself as a woman, then thats fair but a woman doesnt date a white man for the same reasons a black man dates a non-white woman.

Unless hes a bytch. :manny:
:whoa: