-

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I think you frontin for thecoli :yeshrug:
in the 1st thread i ever say you i, you listed being light skinned as a factor in living an awesome life.
I listed light skin as being ADVANTAGEOUS in a white supremacist society. I then went on to talk about how lighter complected blacks are more likely to get hired, seen as less threatening, and get lighter jail sentences. ALL OF THAT IS TRUE!!! I even went on to clarify that I, myself, am light skinned and that I wasn't saying that light skinned black people are better than dark skinned black people, but that lighter complected black people benefit from being lighter complected in ways that darker complected blackS don't. I WAS ACKNOWLEDGING LIGHT SKINNED PRIVILEGE!!!!!

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
its depends tbh to me a bedwench is a chick that got that black men aint shyt rhetoric if the last person she fell in love with was white its :manny: but she better be woke tho:ufdup:
If she was "woke" it wouldn't be possible for her to fall in love with an edomite cave demon!!!!

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I listed light skin as being ADVANTAGEOUS in a white supremacist society. I then went on to talk about how lighter complected blacks are more likely to get hired, seen as less threatening, and get lighter jail sentences. ALL OF THAT IS TRUE!!! I even went on to clarify that I, myself, am light skinned and that I wasn't saying that light skinned black people are better than dark skinned black people, but that lighter complected black people benefit from being lighter complected in ways that darker complected blackS don't. I WAS ACKNOWLEDGING LIGHT SKINNED PRIVILEGE!!!!!

You soumd like a troll. You listed being light skinned like it was some accomplishment.

- Light Skinned (biracial)
- Awesome Apartment
- Multiple Attractive Females (see his other videos)
- Nice Mercedes Car
- Looks to be young
- Lives in Cali

NOT fukkING FAIR!!!! WHAT DID HE DO TO DESERVE THIS!!!!

:sas2:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah because I'm more compatible & into the kind of chicks that would be more likely to date cacs so in a weird way they kind of go up in my estimation:huhldup:
:manny:

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
You soumd like a troll. You listed being light skinned like it was some accomplishment.

:sas2:
There are so many statistics that prove being lighter complected gives you advantages. Lighter complected blacks are seen as less threatening, are more likely to be hired, and on average receive lighter jail sentences. I never said that I, personally, think being light skinned is better than being dark skinned. I was only acknowledging that, in this white supremacist society, being lighter complected gives you advantages. Thats why I listed it. I'm light skinned btw.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
ok so youre one of those who think all white people are the devil:ld:
4756613_market-correction-the-failure-of-the_edd5ad40_m.gif

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
I would have a problem with it. I think it says something about a black woman who is willing to lay on her back for a white man. The same white man who would have been forcing her to lay on her back a little over a century ago. I don't understand interracial relationships at all tho. How do you see your brothers being killed in the streets on the news regularly, and then turn the tv off and go lick up on white flesh? Let white flesh use your body to help it achieve orgasm? Let white flesh's nut crust in the corners of your mouth? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And I would immediately have less respect for that black woman. Call me weird, call me insecure, call me petty, but to me my hang ups seem legit.

Stopped reading there.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Slavery ended in 1865. A century is 100 years. 1865 is over a century ago. So why'd you stop reading there?

Because issues that my peoples faced over a century ago, do not affect me in my life in 2015.

If I am in a good relationship with a decent woman, couldn't care less who she dated in the past and certainly wouldn't say or think "Oh I cant date this woman, because she dated men whose forefathers were devils"

If you wanna let issues that from over a century ago affect you in 2015, then that's up to you.

If the girl is good for you, you gonna throw her to the bushes due to your way of thinking of incidents that occurred over 100 years ago ? Seems very strange to me and cant really relate to this way of thinking.

Find a good girl, keep her, simple.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Because issues that my peoples faced over a century ago, do not affect me in my life in 2015.

If I am in a good relationship with a decent woman, couldn't care less who she dated in the past and certainly wouldn't say or think "Oh I cant date this woman, because she dated men whose forefathers were devils"

If you wanna let issues that from over a century ago affect you in 2015, then that's up to you.

If the girl is good for you, you gonna throw her to the bushes due to your way of thinking of incidents that occurred over 100 years ago ? Seems very strange to me and cant really relate to this way of thinking.

Find a good girl, keep her, simple.
^^^This type of thinking is why the African American community will continue to fail.

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Smashing women is a normal behaviour for us men. I don't get why you are putting so much extra substance into it man. You see a cute girl (regardless of the race), you holla and if she gives you the buns you smash. No man who hits the bar or clubs is going to have this type of thought process when all he wants is to get his dikk wet.
You nikkas kill me with this. Why would a an attractive pro black chick so one who is NOT into white men want to date a black dude that is going around chasing white chicks? She may not care but chances are if you want a chick who is not into cacs (which makes sense) why would she then want to date a black dude that is chasing white chicks or barely fukks with black women?

I have two sisters not to brag on but nikkas salivate over them. Let's just say physically they fit the attractive black girl type for most black men AND they only fukk with black men and trust me dating a guy that barely messes with black chicks is a turn off to them. Yeah you can lie but who and what type you're attracted to comes out when you dating.