-

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What are you talking about. Im just saying if someone you are interested in is cool and compatible with you then you shouldn't worry about who or what they dated. Unless they dated your bro or cousin maybe.

if you are black,...
You must not be experienced with black females of all types.
you, can NOT be in long term committals with a bedwench, breh.
she already committed to a whole race that makes it difficult for you to do anything remotely like that race, in general.
So, why even ever prospectively think this would be a possibility.
Chances are you lack knowledge of self,...
or, this would not be that hard of stance for you to understand/overstand.

you, can't wife no sellout and you have knowledge of self.
in principle you are going to disagree and it will not take because those disagreements are core principles being violated by a sellout.
publically, you can tolerate those types.
Privately, you would not be able to tolerate those types.
it is as simple as that.

Art Barr

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
if you are black,...
You must not be experienced with black females of all types.
you, can NOT be in long term committals with a bedwench, breh.
she already committed to a whole race that makes it difficult for you to do anything remotely like that race, in general.
So, why even ever prospectively think this would be a possibility.
Chances are you lack knowledge of self,...
or, this would not be that hard of stance for you to understand/overstand.

you, can't wife no sellout and you have knowledge of self.
in principle you are going to disagree and it will not take because those disagreements are core principles being violated by a sellout.
publically, you can tolerate those types.
Privately, you would not be able to tolerate those types.
it is as simple as that.

Art Barr
Wow. C'mon man you can't classify every chick like that. Thats not fair.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its petty. How would a dude feel if some fine chick he really wanted didn't want to mess with him because he messed with a white girl before her? If she cool people than that's all that matters.
I was uncomfortable with my previous girlfriend because he had a history of dating cacs.
And I know a lot of Black women who :mjpls: a man who has a history of dating cac women.
It says something about their personality a lot of the time, especially if there isn't anything outstanding about him
There are cac thirsty Black women, and they aren't the kind of women I would like to date :yeshrug:
If it was a one time thing, and she's cool, I'll overlook it :manny:
Thsi si coming from a guy who has only dated Black and Afro-Latina women (and one Iranian chick)

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If any black man has an issue with that he's a fukkin weirdo
if a black dude has an issue with that. its because he's wondering how DOWN this sista really is. did she just come back to the black side after failing on the other side? or did she come back because she realized she made a mistake to begin with? there's a difference. what respectable brotha wants to be with a sista that hates herself so much so she runs away from brothas to date white guys? now if just by mere proximity she dated some white dude she fell in love with. thats doable. but the "i hate myself" types. thats going to be a tough one. unless the black dude is willing to blacken her up with all the history/text, stats, etc .

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should because theres only one reason a black woman is dating a cac

She wants to live off of a mans money and keep hers to herself.

The silver lining here is that if you find this woman and are willing to spend bread, she will be agreeable and serve you the way she would a trick cac.
wrong. perhaps you missed the other thread about these black women paying for white dudes now. the game done changed bruh. some of these black chicks running up on white dudes for a date are willing to pay for it. thats how far the brainwashing has gone. So no, they wont be agreeable with you even if you got doe. They dont want you.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You're wrong.
Not for the way that you choose who you want to be with but because you feel the need to shame people for simply being in relationships with people you don't like.
Because that's what they are, simple relationships regardless of what you want to attach to it.
And are you really trying to use scare tactics on people by posting lynching photos :what:?
News flash, most people have seen those and guess what, in an integrated society chances are that's not going to overpower the feelings they have towards people they interact with on a daily basis.
When I was like seven I had an encyclopedia on black history I would read frequently and those lynching photos were one of the pages I always went back to but because I'm able to recognize that while the crimes committed against my ancestors were tragic and that we still feel the effects of them today that I face a different struggle and that what they did wasn't done to me so while it needs to be taught and while it's all the more reason to fight for justice I shouldn't act like it and people like you shouldn't act as though white people are guilty of crimes they never committed.
It's funny until I came to thecoli I'd always see white people complaining about race discussions saying that people were blaming them for stuff they never did and that it's not my fault that slavery happened and other bullshyt irrelevant arguments when you simply brought up white privilege/institutional racism that I always took as a joke because NO ONE was actually saying that and while I can understand why they would say those things it was still pathetic in my mind and a mark of idiocy.
And then I came to Thecoli and people were actually blaming white people and other groups for stuff they had never done :francis:
You don't blame them or shame them for the stuff they never did you focus on the fact that they've inherited the baggage of their predecessors who did those things and that now the balls in their courts for what they want to do with it in terms of progress in race relations whether that's continuing the legacy of white supremacy or helping to fix things.
That's what you shake them for and if you must make arguments against interracial relationships that's what you focus on bot lynchings.
And I think you need to put the "gunning down our people like animals" thing into context before you start shaming again.
First of all its not a genocide, it isn't kristallnacht, and it's not exclusive to black people it's only disproportionate.
Secondly it's a lot of people especially compared to other developed countries but it's nothing new so people aren't just going to start adjusting their behavior in 2015 and in a country of 318.9 Million people it's barely a dent and a dent most black Americans aren't going to face personally so they aren't going to get the emotional response you want from them and most places like where I live aren't going to experience it.
This is something a lot of posters seem to forget when they're talking about the apparently "approving race war", whatever tension you think there is, isn't universal in all 50 states in every city.
Also finally on your first point don't go around telling people they don't have a sense if self just because they don't have as much hate as you :stopitslime:
Plenty of individuals who've done just as much research as you (some of which who've certainly done more for black Americans than you) still say the things you're saying they wouldn't say because history doesn't lead to a single conclusion like you want to claim.
All in all just chill out.
If white people defended black people as passionately as you defend white people....maybe, just maybe, we'd make some progress in this messed up world of ours.

But honestly, this is pathetic man. They wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. Sure, they ain't ALL like that, but if you've been paying attention to history and even the current events of today, you would realize there are more of them that can't stand blacks then can stand blacks...so honestly this comes of as superbly pathetic.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
To answer the question at hand tho....I'm just tryna get that p*ssy my n!gga. I don't care who the fukk she been with before, or after me...as long as I'm up in them guts for one moment in time...and I got that memory to jerk off to for whatever time...I'm good.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
You bullshytin my nikka. nikkas who are not into white females dont make threads dedicated to them. The girl you posted is for someone who is clearly into white females.
BAq9-ZoCUAAZAfC.jpg

There is no confusing this girl for anything but white.

Damn...y'all nikkas really feeling these plastic playboy bunnies? There is literally nothing authentic about a woman like this.

I guess some of you consider this a trophy....give me a fine sista or a spanish mami and I'm straight. Y'all can keep those devil women. Broad's breath probably smells like Hugh Heffner's musty ballsack. :scust:

• Dap
Reactions: flo

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about. Im just saying if someone you are interested in is cool and compatible with you then you shouldn't worry about who or what they dated. Unless they dated your bro or cousin maybe.
Who a person dates is a reflection of who they are, though.:sas2:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
wrong. perhaps you missed the other thread about these black women paying for white dudes now. the game done changed bruh. some of these black chicks running up on white dudes for a date are willing to pay for it. thats how far the brainwashing has gone. So no, they wont be agreeable with you even if you got doe. They dont want you.
Im talking about what i see generally in real life not a couple isolated incidents reported on the internet that ive never seen with my own eyes.

tan900

Banned
Daps
I would have a problem with it. I think it says something about a black woman who is willing to lay on her back for a white man. The same white man who would have been forcing her to lay on her back a little over a century ago. I don't understand interracial relationships at all tho. How do you see your brothers being killed in the streets on the news regularly, and then turn the tv off and go lick up on white flesh? Let white flesh use your body to help it achieve orgasm? Let white flesh's nut crust in the corners of your mouth? It just doesn't make any sense to me. And I would immediately have less respect for that black woman. Call me weird, call me insecure, call me petty, but to me my hang ups seem legit.

My god you would absolutely detest me. :whew:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Automatic cut off..... I can barely deal with the fact a girl had sex with another guy before me..

you think I'mma marry a chick a cracker fukked? You gotta be outta your mind..... Thats actually one of the first questions I ask when getting to know a girl... Her stance on interracial dating... most girls I meet say they'd never date outside their race, or have no interest in it luckily... The few I have dated that said they have no problems with it had never dated outside their race.

I personally find a Black woman who has been with a white man as the lowest of the lowest filth.

I support Black Love... Nothing else.
:francis:

tan900

Banned
Daps
Automatic cut off..... I can barely deal with the fact a girl had sex with another guy before me..

you think I'mma marry a chick a cracker fukked? You gotta be outta your mind..... Thats actually one of the first questions I ask when getting to know a girl... Her stance on interracial dating... most girls I meet say they'd never date outside their race, or have no interest in it luckily... The few I have dated that said they have no problems with it had never dated outside their race.

I personally find a Black woman who has been with a white man as the lowest of the lowest filth.

I support Black Love... Nothing else.
:francis:

Damn

I still won't stop dating cac men though. :mjcry:

They treat me like a princess.