-

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
So all different races can be trusted though, just not white ?
:usure:

We both know that isn't true.

I just cant relate to that way of thinking I guess. I take EVERYONE on how they are, not how there forefathers were 100s of years ago.

Next we will be having a white poster on here saying, "I cant date a girl who dated a black man and because the Washington sniper was black. So because the only connection they have is aving the same color of skin I cant date this girl"
:francis:

But anyway free speech and all.

How can you so nonchalantly compare a string of shootings (with black and white victims shot) to 300+ years of black oppression, displacement, rape, murder, physical and psychological torture?

Why do you keep saying, "100s of years ago" as if the time of the event makes a real difference... It's like saying that the American Civil War was so long ago that people should just forget it and the events of the Civil War have no influence on america today because it all happened so long ago.

Vodun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Prime creator
Because issues that my peoples faced over a century ago, do not affect me in my life in 2015.

If I am in a good relationship with a decent woman, couldn't care less who she dated in the past and certainly wouldn't say or think "Oh I cant date this woman, because she dated men whose forefathers were devils"

If you wanna let issues that from over a century ago affect you in 2015, then that's up to you.

If the girl is good for you, you gonna throw her to the bushes due to your way of thinking of incidents that occurred over 100 years ago ? Seems very strange to me and cant really relate to this way of thinking.

Find a good girl, keep her, simple.
****White privilege*****

White privilege (or white skin privilege) is a term for societal privileges that benefit white people in western countries beyond what is commonly experienced by non-white people under the same social, political, or economic circumstances.

the past effects us everyday :sas2:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
So all different races can be trusted though, just not white ?
:usure:

We both know that isn't true.

I just cant relate to that way of thinking I guess. I take EVERYONE on how they are, not how there forefathers were 100s of years ago.

Some whites are cool, some aint
Some blacks are cool, some aint

Dont know if its a country thing or what, being in London its very multicultural and my inner circle of friends is varied, granted most are black. But with me if your cool, your cool. Ive got white friends known all my life, same with black, same with mixed.

Wont ever get my head around your way of thinking on this one.

Next we will be having a white poster on here saying, "I cant date a girl who dated a black man and because the Washington sniper was black. So because the only connection they have is aving the same color of skin I cant date this girl"
:francis:

But anyway free speech and all.

You live in the UK too so its probably not as bad, and I am not saying you can trust all non whites at all, Im just saying out of personal experience that you are more likely to find a homeboy for life in a non white, than with a white. Ive observed whites throw away friendships of over a decade just because that person no longer fits their agenda. I can't comment on the UK's situation although I do know that Canada's race relations for instance are a hell of alot better than the USA's. Again I for one enjoy white p*ssy the same way I enjoy other vices in life, with that being said I do not agree with the way whites treat minorities.

If you're from the UK im sure your experience varies from the USA, I think on certain issues Europe is ahead of the States. I still do not believe that the whites in the UK are not racist, but I won't deny the fact that they are probably alot more lax than in the US. Some of the people in the USA take racism to a complete different level unparalleled with any other country. Just because you haven't perceived racism doesn't mean it isn't there and it doesn't mean it doesn't exist in other parts of the world.

With the whites it's also good to remember that to your face they are the nicest people, but if you pay attention to their fake smiles you can clearly see the piece of shyt looking you right in your eyes. With blacks you have good blacks and bad blacks. Mexicans good mexicans and bad mexicans. But with whites they ALWAYS appear good on the outside but on the inside they are the BIGGEST fukkers roaming the planet. Whites like fukking with kids more than any other race. Why? Because they do not give a fukk about anyone at all.

The whole white culture based on being politically correct is essentially all about fronting about who you truly are. All whites front about a variety of subjects so what makes you think they are being honest with you? Again I will repeat Whites are good people on the outside but deep inside of them you are staring at the fukking devil. For those of you that follow Christianity remember that the devil is a handsome man not an ugly one.

If the devil was ugly how would he be able to trick people, look at the donald trump comments. Whites literally have you fukked up into thinking you wan't to fight over a half eaten sandwich with the Mexicans under the table, while the whiteman is eating the last dinner full of lobster,filet minon,champagne,and shrimp. Maybe someday you will grow tired of being better than alot of whites and still being treated like a second class citizen.