-

wingzboy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are, but not just because of that but it's you and a lot of these posters try waaaay too hard to prove your blackness .... y'all just come off corny, no offense
Especially when reality is, as in African American you already got your blood tainted with the cac juice, ain't nothing you can do to make that shyt disappear nikka, think on it next time you try to prove how black you are...

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
You said "#nobedwench" implying that you feel some sorta way about the possibility.

:yeshrug:

No worries.
I said it because I know where I am (the coli), where if a black woman even looks in a white mans direction, she's called a bed wench.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
This nikka @Knuckles Red already made a pawg thread.

What do y'all think of this Youtube PAWG?
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-do-yall-think-of-this-youtube-pawg.334371/

say it aint so @Knuckles Red

denzelcant.gif

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said it because I know where I am (the coli), where if a black woman even looks in a white mans direction, she's called a bed wench.

So you're basing your answers on others judgements?

Okay.

:yeshrug:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Already did. We're talking about a long term thing here and usually girls who date white dudes always have some kind of self hate or c00nish behavior in them.

Was with a black chick that was with mostly white dudes before me. I smashed a few times but didn't get into a relationship with her (well she thought we was
:russ:). They just always have that self hate shyt going on and i can't get down with that unless it's down to fukk. If it's just down to fukk then i don't care cause I'm only visiting the p*ssy. Don't plan on making it a long stay.