-

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Life ain't fair nikka.

yo mama never made that a global mantra in your life.

Art Barr
And this is some of ya'll dudes problems on here. A lot of the shyt that don't matter in real life, matters on the Coli. The delusion is a disease.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
fukk yeah, she's bushes status.

Luckily the girl im talking to and dating for long-term is a virgin. :manny:

Last edited:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
curious what the coli brehs stance is on this :sas1:

assume you link with a girl and you seem compatible... however, you find out :smugfavre: and possibly :skip: were in that first. is it a non-issue or a dealbreaker for you?
It depends on why she dated a White person before me, and whether or not he was a worthy dating prospect.
If she dated him solely because he was a White guy, or because she had something against Black men, then its to the bushes with her.
If he was bummy, that reflects poorly on me, because obviously she isn't worth too much if she was getting smutted out by loser cacs, I'm not going to mount some trash's seconds.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I've dated plenty of white guys #bedwench

6exfg5y.gif

Fixed.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Make apologies and scapegoat reasons for bedwenching, breh.

Art Barr
Foolish. I know two black couples. One married for 15 years and the other married for 18 years. Before they married these black dudes, they dated nothing but white boys. If anyone throws a girl in the bushes because they dated some white guy before you, then you are an idiot. If they dump you and go back to some white guy, maybe its not because you are black, maybe its because you're an idiot and she didn't feel like you two would make it.

Not everything is race related.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Foolish. I know two black couples. One married for 15 years and the other married for 18 years. Before they married these black dudes, they dated nothing but white boys. If anyone throws a girl in the bushes because they dated some white guy before you, then you are an idiot. If they dump you and go back to some white guy, maybe its not because you are black, maybe its because you're an idiot and she didn't feel like you two would make it.

Be a victim of narcissism, and ignore blatant racism, breh.

Art Barr

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Lol never been with anything other than black or afro latino. I've had white guys approach me and idk why never really been interested. I love black men to much. I don't even remember having a crush on a white guy. Maybe when i was younger. Im sure there are some great ones out there:yeshrug:
but ive never been curious enough to try.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Be a sellout minded individual.
who is deeply affected by narcissism.
he makes deflection part of his regular everyday activities.

Art Barr
Not at all. Unlike you and many other people, I don't generalize behaviors of races because that inaccurately judges individual people. Education is a valuable thing to waste.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's that saying? You can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

Well, I'm saying this: You can't turn a bedwench into a soul sistah.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

People have the God-given right to date or refuse to date whoever the hell they want. That's THEIR personal preference.