-

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
Yall nikkas are sick in the head.... You really gonna cuff/wife up a chick and there is a white boy walking around somewhere who fukked your bytch? :what::mjlol:

You got me all the way fukked up...... I have too much pride as a Black Man to settle for trash like that.

On everything I love, if I'm on a date with a girl and she say she been with a white boy, I'm ending the date right there.... God forbid I meet a chick like that. :mjlol:

/thread

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im talking about what i see generally in real life not a couple isolated incidents reported on the internet that ive never seen with my own eyes.
again you must have missed the post. it wasnt isolated. the reason the dude online said something about it was because he KEPT seeing it. it became a Pattern. he didnt say he saw it happen once or twice. he said he SEES it. not saw it once or twice. again, my own wife has been preaching this same sermon for the past 5 years. so something is going on out there in dem streets. what you are saying is what you recall USE to be the case in most scenarios. but that no longer is the situation now. Its a mix of both.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
again you must have missed the post. it wasnt isolated. the reason the dude online said something about it was because he KEPT seeing it. it became a Pattern. he didnt say he saw it happen once or twice. he said he SEES it. not saw it once or twice. again, my own wife has been preaching this same sermon for the past 5 years. so something is going on out there in dem streets. what you are saying is what you recall USE to be the case in most scenarios. but that no longer is the situation now. Its a mix of both.
Fly by night trend, in his small town. Im not seeing it in Los Angeles like that sorry.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused. The title says DATING, but many of y'all are talking about fukkING, which is not the same thing.
I've dated plenty of white guys #nobedwench but I've never had sex with one.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
what a weird ass question. if youve fukked pawgs, chances are shes been with a white guy.

secondly, I'd probably feel a little better knowing she was with cacs and not long dikk style ass tyrone. means when I get in there she gonna think Im J-Slayer. :obama:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
For a serious relationship, I would say no. Especially, if the chick was in a serious relationship with dude. Based on the way I think about society and social interactions, I just don't think that myself and a woman like that would jive on the long haul. It would cause too much friction on general ideas of society, which I avoid in relationships because it causes too much day--to-day conflict.

You see, it takes a certain kind of mindset for a black woman to be in a serious, committed relationship with a white dude. Women tend to take on the mindset of the man they date, on a subconscious level. And in order to "fit in" with a white dude, who most likely has white supremacist leanings even if not outwardly obvious, that black woman would have to assume a similar mentality to be able to make the relationship work. So, she would have to agree with much of the status quo in order to facilitate any sort of relationship.

And with that being so, I couldn't rock with her because I don't agree with the status quo. The status quo has black men being killed in the streets. The status quo has the second coming of slavery, the prison industrial complex, in full effect. The status quo has black people as an underclass.

Personally, I like black women that like black men. I like black women who make no excuses or apologies for wanting to be with black men. I like black women who understand the plight of the black population and want to contribute to the betterment of black people by building strong relationships with black men.

With that said, the type of black woman I just described, most likely wouldn't even be open to white men or non-black men period. Not even from a "I hate white people" position, but rather from a "I love black people" perspective.

Not too mention, how you date says alot about your political perspective on your people and where they stand. If you find a black person, male or female, who talks that "black power" line but then tells you they date interracially, then ask questions. Eventually, you'll find that they are not about black empowerment like they say they are. They tend to be black genderologists as I call them....only concerned about their gender side of the black race, which mentally allows them to justify dating out while claiming "pro black" because "black men/women aint sh#t."

If a black woman has an open door policy when it comes to dating, then she's not for me :yeshrug:

Peace

dapped + repped

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm confused. The title says DATING, but many of y'all are talking about fukkING, which is not the same thing.
I've dated plenty of white guys #nobedwench but I've never had sex with one.

Why not?