$3200 Houston Apartment

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Back when you can say why pay that for a one bedroom when you can pay a mortgage in houston for that much, has seem to become dated.

Cold world in these real estate market.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Coli financial dept at it again. Everyone doesn’t want to own, no one person needs 3000sq ft just for the fukk of it, some people don’t want to deal with maintenance, people want dope amenities and communal living…its not a flex that you have more for less if the person you’re comparing yourself to doesn’t want the same lifestyle as you :childplease:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Coli financial dept at it again. Everyone doesn’t want to own, no one person needs 3000sq ft just for the fukk of it, some people don’t want to deal with maintenance, people want dope amenities and communal living…its not a flex that you have more for less if the person you’re comparing yourself to doesn’t want the same lifestyle as you :childplease:

Shut up and let us flex :mjtf:

Menna

All Star
Daps
"Random" white guy just asks a black woman how much she pays in rent....and if he can go inside. And sure, because why wouldn't this raise any flags in a real scenario?

:ehh:
Bruh it’s social media … suppose to look like that doesn’t mean it really was

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I'm on a 3% myself. my homie got a 2.8% :win:

my house payment is so manageable, I don't know if I'll ever move.
Same, we negotiated our taxes down and PMI should fall off here next month gutting our payment down to about $25/2600ish :blessed:

We stay near there and start doubling our payments up we will save about $120k on interest.

My oldest gets out of PreK in August and that’s an additional $1500 per month we get back. We about to ball out for Xmas, we had a hard ass road to get where we at now :mjcry: