$3200 Houston Apartment

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Own > Rent
In general yeah but if you are childless I tell folks to rent unless they know they are gonna put down big roots. Renting allows you to uproot and split if you get a better job offer or just feel the need to dip out ie if you are planning on living somewhere short term. People sometimes fail to step back and put real thought into home ownership.

Yeah her rent is 3000+ but if she wanted to dip out due to job loss or whatever breaking the agreement would be her top concern.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Rates right now, you aren’t getting much. But 2 years ago or more, yeah. You’re paying $1600 for a mortgage in downtown Chicago?

I guess all them bullets scared the whites away then huh? :pachaha:

u can definitely get reasonably priced condos in downtown chicago. but them HOA's might be a scary sight :demonic:

I don't live downtown.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
in Houston:mjlol:
The view was :beli:

I'd expect something like that in LA, Miami or NY. With utilities, ect, its close to 4000 a month, thats 50K a year.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Thought Houston would be cheaper. ..

It can be a lot cheaper. I'm sure she could get a luxury apartment in a new bldg in Downtown Houston for 2K. I haven't been home like 5 years so, maybe Downtown's changed.

She prolly couldn't get a comparable house in the same area, but 15-20-30 minutes out, EASILY.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
In general yeah but if you are childless I tell folks to rent unless they know they are gonna put down big roots. Renting allows you to uproot and split if you get a better job offer or just feel the need to dip out ie if you are planning on living somewhere short term. People sometimes fail to step back and put real thought into home ownership.

Yeah her rent is 3000+ but if she wanted to dip out due to job loss or whatever breaking the agreement would be her top concern.

Then you sell or rent that mug out .. :wow:

200w.gif

Always try to acquire property if you are able :manny:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It can be a lot cheaper. I'm sure she could get a luxury apartment in a new bldg in Downtown Houston for 2K. I haven't been home like 5 years so, maybe Downtown's changed.

She prolly couldn't get a comparable house in the same area, but 15-20-30 minutes out, EASILY.

It’s still cheap I had a few interviews in Houston and started looking at apartments. I checked on my old place from 7 years ago to see how much prices changed and its barely moved.

Like another breh said she’s literally paying for the shyt view.