Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
His whole fanbase has been exposed based on their conduct post TPAB dropping.

It really has been disgusting watching them putting lipstick on a pig.

Once you've reached the depths they've taken to validate a mediocre product, there is no coming back. I will continue to bury these clowns, because well, its my duty as a real hiphop fan. shyt like:

"Did you hear how the girl moaned on These Walls. Ohhhh... classic"

"Mortal Man is the most perfect track of all time. Did you hear how Kendrick ruffled the papers while talking to Pac. Thay was transcendent moment I'll never forget."

"Woah breh... woah... did Kendrick really end every song with a poem? Oh yes breh, he really did. That's why he is the GOAT. Make albums inside of albums my brehs"

:scust::scust::scust:

:mjlol:

The sad thing is, you're not exaggerating at all; that's exactly how they sound.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
:mjlol:

The sad thing is, you're not exaggerating at all; that's exactly how they sound.
My favorite is this one...

"I had to let this one really sink in. Didn't like it at first, but after my 87th listen of the album, I agree with you brehs... CLASSIC! Kendrick the GOAT :ohlawd:"

These fukkin nerds man.,. :laff:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Seems like Kendrick has gotten under your skin, so you decide to rant about his fans. Kendrick criticism doesn't really bother me though, not everybody gonna agree on a rapper :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Nah. Kendrick stans ain't that bad, but it looks that way on The Coli because of that geek with 10 different accounts talking about "objectively speaking this album is the most important piece of art in history" and posting reviews from Metacritic

@cook why hasn't this dude with all the alias been banned?

@Stainzz is the 1 of the alias

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Grown men don't listen to what other grown say on social media and forums :dame:

Be conflicted about what other people say. The difference between the lot of you and most is they don't concern themselves with the obvious hoopla.

All of this is counter productive

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
It's mostly one dude with a bunch of accounts who has already been exposed before by @cook himself.

Since when did people start taking The Coli serious? :dahell:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I have no dog in this fight, but if you make a thread criticizing a fan base and Drake and/or Young Thug fans co-sign, you probably fukked up somehow.

Fred.

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I'm surprised that no one mentioned "If he was still alive *insert rapper here* would be working at McDonalds" ass Tupac stans.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
He hasn't gotten under my skin. I'm just disappointed that folks are so ready and willing to believe the hype. It's like y'all fall for it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Hook, line, sinker. shyt is sad, son.

Me? I always adhere to the advice of Public Enemy.

tumblr_n8x4l69E4w1ru9fhso1_500.jpg

ya bish!