GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
lol "your favorite rappers haven't made a good album in 15 years" RIP Biggie/Tupac

but seriously, a lot of those cats were sample-based, and then they got the plug pulled on them. It took 20 years for money to get pumped back into the system, and for Kanye, Drake, Kendrick to get the money necessary to make albums that don't suck. That's what happened, but don't be dissing guys like Jeru or w/e just because they aren't rocking.

It's like if you were a guitar player and one day, they were like "woah woah woah, Leo Fender invented the guitar, you have no right to actually record it. Give us half your money" they just went on to do other shyt

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're not nearly as bad as Eminem fans or G-Unit fans. They have a long, long way to go before they even come close.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
His whole fanbase has been exposed based on their conduct post TPAB dropping.

It really has been disgusting watching them putting lipstick on a pig.

Once you've reached the depths they've taken to validate a mediocre product, there is no coming back. I will continue to bury these clowns, because well, its my duty as a real hiphop fan. shyt like:

"Did you hear how the girl moaned on These Walls. Ohhhh... classic"

"Mortal Man is the most perfect track of all time. Did you hear how Kendrick ruffled the papers while talking to Pac. Thay was transcendent moment I'll never forget."

"Woah breh... woah... did Kendrick really end every song with a poem? Oh yes breh, he really did. That's why he is the GOAT. Make albums inside of albums my brehs"

:scust::scust::scust:

Jen The Prude

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
Daps
Reppin
OVO/France
Eminem definitely has the worst stans by far. So much so that he made a song about them. But Em is relatively quiet right now. So Kendrick stans have stepped up as most annoying.

:ohhh: I forgot about crazy ass Stan.

Eminem's fans weren't outwardly annoying tho; just certifiably insane. :lolbron:

....I used to be a fan. :mjcry:

Never a stan, tho. :troll: