Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Don't get me wrong. The guy is talented, but leave it up to some of you weak-minded fukks to exaggerate his skills and make hyperbolic statements about his albums/mixtapes.

He is not even a top 50 emcee, let alone the GOAT. Only reason he is considered such is because he emerged at a time when the rap game was at one of its lowest points, and a lot of you so-called die-hard hip hop fans were begging for some kind of "lyrical savior" to resurrect hip-hop. Funny I say that since if you were a REAL fan of hip hop, you'd already be aware of many underground powerhouse lyricists that Kendrick pales in comparison to.

But Interscope/Iovine places some mediocre emcee (at BEST) in the forefront and markets him as the best thing since sliced bread and you all lose your gotdamn minds, even comparing him to some of the greats which is downright blasphemous.

None of the rappers in the mainstream now would've even survived a climate like the 80's and 90's where there was plenty of competition. Every single one of these nikkas would've been EATEN ALIVE and you dipshyts have the nerve to compare the artists then to the ones NOW. fukk are you nikkas smoking blood?

Call me when labels put the hype machine behind more talented emcees. If K.Dot can still hang, then MAYBE we can talk. Until then, you fans' cries of "GOAT" and "the best" are nothing but cockamamie bullshyt.

:whoa:

who said this shyt:francis:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

who said this shyt:francis:

IN NO ORDER

1. nas
2. rakim
3. big daddy kane
4. krs one
5. grand puba
6. kool g rap
7. big pun
8. biggie
9. pac
10. LL
11. masta ace
12. slick rick
13.common
14. scarface
15. andre
16. chuck d
19. JAY
20. Black thought
21. Prodigy
22. Big Boi
23. canibus
24. ghostface
25. AZ
26. pharoahe monch
27. GZA
28 Ice Cube
29. Mos Def
30. eminem
31. lord finesse
32. ras kass
33. raekwon
34. redman
35. lauryn hill
36. Bun B
37. talib kweli
38/. jeru the damaja
39. snoop dogg
40. Mc Lyte
41. del the funky homosapien
42. Q-Tip
43. treach
44. method man
45.Guru
46. Pras
47. Nasty Nas
48. Nas Escobar
49. God's Son
50. Nastradamus

:francis:

Last edited:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
You can't compare Drake and Kendrick at all. They are 2 completely different artists. Drake makes music for the radio, is way more commercial. He is more a R&B/pop artist while Kendrick is a real hiphop album artist. Drake doesn't rap about all the social issues, just everyday stuff, what makes him more appealing to the mainstream, Kendrick is more about bringing a message.

That they are from the same generation, doesn't mean they are comparable. Their music, subject matter, and target audience are completely different.
actually. You're wrong and this is why : Kendrick fan base started the comparison in an attempt to make Kendrick the anti Drake as a form of promotion for him. Acting as if Drake has to be worried when Kendrick is no threat. Also regardless of the message Kendrick is a cross over pop artist also. But since nikkas like you want tto make excuses for him as if he's some militant underground artist, without a major deal, without a radio promotion team, etc. If I'm wrong, why is he on interscope in tthe first place. This isn't 20 -25 years ago. Internet been booming for years. Them nikkas wanted to be pop acts and / or pop success. Hell Drake is on his single. It's a fact that he pretended to not gget signed till 2012 but one of his underlings says 2011 meaning they were pretending to brainwash nikkas jlike you. Case closed

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
1. nas
2. rakim
3. big daddy kane
4. krs one
5. grand puba
6. kool g rap
7. big pun
8. biggie
9. pac
10. LL
11. masta ace
12. slick rick
13.common
14. scarface
15. andre
16. chuck d
19. JAY
20. Black thought
21. Prodigy
22. Big Boi
23. canibus
24. ghostface
25. AZ
26. pharoahe monch
27. GZA
28 Ice Cube
29. Mos Def
30. eminem
31. lord finesse
32. ras kass
33. raekwon
34. redman
35. lauryn hill
36. Bun B
37. talib kweli
38/. jeru the damaja
39. snoop dogg
40. Mc Lyte
41. del the funky homosapien
42. Q-Tip
43. treach
44. method man
45.Guru
46. Pras
47. Nasty Nas
48. Nas Escobar
49. God's Son
50. Nastradamus

:francis:

terrible list

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
He was just pointing out 50 better, well 45. Lol

Honestly he's not any better than fashawn if you listen to his shyt. Just better promo and more "artsy".

I'm sick of us championing people as "artsy" who spend multiple years working on a project with budgets that allow them to work with any artist they want

Detroit Red

Buy any jeans necessary
Daps
The kendrick hate on here is weird...

I don't think he's the best...but y'all trippin if you think people only like him because he's been pushed on them...

Idk about you guys but...the dude makes music I like..

O.D and Section 80 were great projects....

Gkmc was a great hip hop album...

Bdkmv
Backseat freestyle
Sing about me

Like I don't understand the hate...

Doesn't matter though ...when he drop and everybody bumping the new album...y'all gonna be miserable... meanwhile literally everybody else is gonna be enjoying good music...well

Let's be real y'all gonna be listening too