Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Bout to watch that 3 from Hell shyt.
Cant sleep.
That’s not going to help your insomnia. That movie is a stimulant.

I’m watching Exorcist 3 like it’s an assignment that @MartyMcFly really gave us and I need to be prepared for a quiz tomm. I already know I’m not getting any sleep, this movie is intense for a weekday watch. I gotta be up for work too in the am..
:mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

I’m watching Exorcist 3 like it’s an assignment that @MartyMcFly really gave us and I need to be prepared for a quiz tomm. I already know I’m not getting any sleep, this movie is intense for a weekday watch. I gotta be up for work too in the am..
i gotta be in Jersey City by like 6.
tryna find this Takashi Miike joint "First Love" before i go back to bedroom.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That scene is incredible. It’s best to watch it with the lights out tho
I think that I subconsciously put off watching this for a reason after we talked about this months ago - the original Exorcist movie is a childhood trigger :russ::mjlol:.. the last time I tried to watch Exorcist 3, I must have went into a zone bc when I hit “resume play”tonight , it picked up at 1 hr 40 mins, which means that I must have punked out and not made it past the opening scene piano theme music
:francis:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

:demonic:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Well...I musta blocked Exorcist 3 from memory bc it was so damned disturbing. That dream scene in heaven and coming back to the priest's room for the reveal...:damn:. Plus I love that most of the scariest stuff is implied rather than blatantly shown, your imagination can make it so much worse.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Well...I musta blocked Exorcist 3 from memory bc it was so damned disturbing. That dream scene in heaven and coming back to the priest's room for the reveal...:damn:. Plus I love that most of the scariest stuff is implied rather than blatantly shown, your imagination can make it so much worse.
I think it’s only one of two movies William blatty directed. He didn’t even want exorcist 3 to be exorcist 3. It was originally called legion. The studio told him he could make it if he put an exorcism scene in it and made it an exorcist sequel lol. So of course there’s a directors cut

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think it’s only one of two movies William blatty directed. He didn’t even want exorcist 3 to be exorcist 3. It was originally called legion. The studio told him he could make it if he put an exorcism scene in it and made it an exorcist sequel lol. So of course there’s a directors cut

:ohhh: That's a trip to hear fam. Some of the stories behind how movies got made or the issues that created problems on sets are interesting as hell. I remember the backstories for Alien 3 and Event Horizon really grabbing my attention. You've schooled me on a few too (This and Poltergeist when I asked about it) so def get this rep fam :salute: