31 Days Of Halloween: The Official Film Room Horror Movie Watch Thread

Daps
Reppin
Denver
in that case i’ll switch my nomination to this, streaming on Shudder

v1.bTsxMjIwMTQ1MDtqOzE4MTg2OzEyMDA7MzU0OzUwMA
Looks like only the sequel is on shudder :patrice:

by the way if you guys wanna pull up a directors list of movies and we able to see which ones are streaming, download the app JustWatch

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Brehs I randomly watched one called 'Hell House LLC' last night and I must say, as a horror fanatic who rarely gets affected, I was creeped the hell out at many points. Nobody I know has even heard of this flick. Underrated as hell IMO check it out! On amazon prime.

Lemme know what ya think.
Yeah we’ve talked about it. There’s two sequels out. Third one just dropped a couple weeks ago

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Brehs I randomly watched one called 'Hell House LLC' last night and I must say, as a horror fanatic who rarely gets affected, I was creeped the hell out at many points. Nobody I know has even heard of this flick. Underrated as hell IMO check it out! On amazon prime.

Lemme know what ya think.
This was surprisingly good. I liked it. 2 is skippabble but 3 was very well done imo. I liked the storyline twist. Don’t read any spoilers for 3 in order to get the full affect of the movie. Go to the main horror thread , if you want we discussed it in there.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Crystal Plumage was dope. Part procedural part OG slasher. Good twist at the end. A little more visually subdued than Argento’s later movies but you could see where he was gonna go with the closeups, POV shots and that bright ass red blood.