31 Days Of Halloween: The Official Film Room Horror Movie Watch Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh: That's a trip to hear fam. Some of the stories behind how movies got made or the issues that created problems on sets are interesting as hell. I remember the backstories for Alien 3 and Event Horizon really grabbing my attention. You've schooled me on a few too (This and Poltergeist when I asked about it) so def get this rep fam :salute:
No prob man. Always willing to share knowledge.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Side note. Just finished my interview with the director of the 80s horror doc. Really good dude and smart dude. Every horror fan should check out that doc if you get the chance. The four hours fly by
Wow.. you're really doing big things out here :obama::hug:!!!"In Search of Darkness" is the title? will support, of course. Are you doing a write up on Medium?
Don't forget about us little people on your way up -
:mjtf::lolbron:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Wow.. you're really doing big things out here :obama::hug:!!!"In Search of Darkness" is the title? will support, of course. Are you doing a write up on Medium?
Don't forget about us little people on your way up -
:mjtf::lolbron:
Thank you :hug:

It’s this doc. We talked about it a loooong while ago.

Got a screener for the doc that I’m not allowed to say shyt about right now quality wise other than everyone here should check it out. And talked to the director for about an hour so I’ll have that interview up next week and a review. Hopefully the same day lol but I need to start writing. Immediately. So yeah they’ll both be on medium.

cac poster

// ...
Daps
Reppin
Paris
We switched criteria to fit the masters of horror theme. I just kinda started it all over with new suggestions. If the one you had was by a master of horror or if you have a pick with that theme, let me know and I’ll get it up
Ah okay.
Well in that case I’ll nominate my all time fav, the gawd himself, George A Romero.

I want to nominate Martin because it’s such a great little movie, the only “stream” link is on YouTube though (notoriously difficult film to get in b/c of copyright issues). Here’s the thing: it’s a pretty grainily-shot movie and the upload here is great, so basically this is just as good as any stream service would provide anyway.

Let me know what you think. This movie is near and dear to me heart

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
finally getting around to this, i’m gonna peep those first two on the list tonight

i’ll nominate Seoul Station, it’s the Busan prequel and it was pretty dope

you ain’t gotta stream or watch it illegally cause it’s up on Youtube

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
finally getting around to this, i’m gonna peep those first two on the list tonight

i’ll nominate Seoul Station, it’s the Busan prequel and it was pretty dope

you ain’t gotta stream or watch it illegally cause it’s up on Youtube

Doing masters of horror theme homie. Look for a legend with a couple flicks under their belt and nominate a flick

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Doing masters of horror theme homie. Look for a legend with a couple flicks under their belt and nominate a flick

in that case i’ll switch my nomination to this, streaming on Shudder

v1.bTsxMjIwMTQ1MDtqOzE4MTg2OzEyMDA7MzU0OzUwMA