Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The stuff is consumerism run amok. Nobody knows what the stuff is but they have to have it. They need it and don’t know why. But they just buy it up and it makes them all crazy. It could be actual poison; it came out the fukking ground :russ:

But people just buy it and buy it and kill each other for it.

The blob is all about 80s government and the fear people had with Reagan at the helm and everything becoming about defense and war and propaganda
That's dead real :deadmanny::deadrose:. Like Black Friday, cabbage patch dolls, Nintendo wii, electronic hamsterpets,
Looking at it makes me want to go buy a jar of marshmallow fluff for no gdamn reason
The 80s was that whole "cold war" era - Soviet union scareganda.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Going to put it in tags. That way if you want to know you can read it. If not, no big

Pretzel jack is real in the sense he is an imaginary creature who comes to life because she and her half brother (the white guy) have this gift that came from sadness and rage in their childhoods. So yeah that’s all I’ll say about that.
Thanks. :salute:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/masters-of-horror-face-off-winners-carpenter-vs-romero.741372/
There are plenty of blu releases....just no good ones lol. And they all might be OOP at this one.
the stuff is funky but stupid crap!!

Frank Henenlotter is the true king of horror/sleeze/ 80z era..brillaint
Going to put it in tags. That way if you want to know you can read it. If not, no big

Pretzel jack is real in the sense he is an imaginary creature who comes to life because she and her half brother (the white guy) have this gift that came from sadness and rage in their childhoods. So yeah that’s all I’ll say about that.
That is actually a perfect double feature.:ohhh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's dead real :deadmanny::deadrose:. Like Black Friday, cabbage patch dolls, Nintendo wii, electronic hamsterpets,
Looking at it makes me want to go buy a jar of marshmallow fluff for no gdamn reason
The 80s was that whole "cold war" era - Soviet union scareganda.
Yup. And the blob is all about a government conspiracy befallen on this little town. And it plays with horror tropes too. Kevin Dillon isn’t the hero. And the guy who would normally be the hero isn’t the hero either. It’s Shawnee Smith. She’s the dope one and gets the dope moments and saves the day. Kevin Dillon is her assistant basically.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watch Horror movies all throughout the year but when it gets to October I always find myself watching every genre but horror :francis:

I think the only horror joints I watched this month was Candyman and Return of the Living Dead 3.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I watched the Scream trilogy over the last few days, and I have to admit, I think Scream 3 is about the same quality as the first two, and was unfairly criticized. It's much more meta, and nearer to tongue in cheek, in what was always a series of tongue and cheek, and it wasn't new, (the first was ground breaking), but what a funny and timely satire, that holds the test of time.