Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Pretzel Jack is awesome.
tumblr_pjcng6Uk9a1u0yvvz_540.gif
:merchant:the way that he just runs up on people with no warning. I need to know what's really behind the door, how is he killing people that she gets mad at, what's the purpose of the door, how has the drawing that she created as a child coming to life?? all these questions
:lupe:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh:what's the commentaries?
The stuff is consumerism run amok. Nobody knows what the stuff is but they have to have it. They need it and don’t know why. But they just buy it up and it makes them all crazy. It could be actual poison; it came out the fukking ground :russ:

But people just buy it and buy it and kill each other for it.

The blob is all about 80s government and the fear people had with Reagan at the helm and everything becoming about defense and war and propaganda

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
my lady @Nicole0416 film to flick on for halloween..

51TWdj7zx5L.jpg

this is classic and great stories. peep
you called me a juknow juminican in tlr yesterday
I'm not ready to overlook your aggression
:scust:But since you posted this, I guess I can make an exception for now :unimpressed:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
spoil it - I just need to know if Bendy Clown aka Pretzel Jack is a figment of her imagination or if he's real??
will it affect the overall storyline if I know this? I'm impatient.
:mjlol:

Going to put it in tags. That way if you want to know you can read it. If not, no big

Pretzel jack is real in the sense he is an imaginary creature who comes to life because she and her half brother (the white guy) have this gift that came from sadness and rage in their childhoods. So yeah that’s all I’ll say about that.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Dawn of the dead’s rights are a mess so you’ll never find that anywhere. At least not for a while. Only way to see it is on an import or the original dvd or illegal life

There are plenty of blu releases....just no good ones lol. And they all might be OOP at this one.