MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
I just recently binged some of Roth’s films and I’m good with him :russ: The Green Inferno was gross but I liked the cinematography and it felt like a throwback. Aftershock was so bad :dead: especially the CGI

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That movie was an extreme pos, pardon my hostility. What did you think about it and did you get anything from watching it? Had it playing in the background as noise to keep me awake bc I knew that I was not going to be fully engaged, while I was catching on some writing. I had 20 mins to go to finish the movie and couldn't take it anymore. Nothing like Cube imo, Cube was at least purposeful and had creativity as far as the plot and situation. I know what to expect from Netflix original horror - nothing. Movie was a reverse Groundhog Day except this time, the viewer is the one that's being tortured by the never ending continuous cycle of baseless plotlines in this movie.
Breh Netflix movies have a universal theme of being able to pull me in for maybe 30-40 minutes only to break down and sink into the ice at or before every third act.

It’s comically predictable at this point and I found myself waiting for it only to see that train come in right on schedule.

This was laughably bad if I wasn’t :beli: :beli::beli:the entire time

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I’d put him there.

I know Eli considers himself a master :lolbron:

Nah real shyt he has to be there too because he’s influenced the genre.
:deadmanny:I do think he tends to overrate himself.
But where would we be without his brand of torture, exploitation horror and over the top graphic violence/visuals - Hostel, Hostel 2, Cabin Fever, The Last Exorcism, Clown...
:blessed:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Breh Netflix movies have a universal theme of being able to pull me in for maybe 30-40 minutes only to break down and sink into the ice at or before every third act.

It’s comically predictable at this point and I found myself waiting for it only to see that train come in right on schedule.

This was laughably bad if I wasn’t :beli: :beli::beli:the entire time
I'm a brehette.
But agree with you 100, this is so facts :deadmanny::deadrose:.
I literally did what you just described - waited to see how long it would last before the whole movie turned to complete unadulterated shyt, for me it was 20 mins in.
Can't even begin to say which part is worst - the fact that person after person keeps falling for the same trap, they think it's smart to "split up" to do their search and everyone thinks that it's a good idea to rush right into a literal maze of never-ending grass beyond eye sight without first at least checking for a perimeter, and last but def not least - it's totally rational to be 8 months pregnant venture into giant blades of grass (mind you, taking no water and no snacks that were in the car), then wait until your deep inside the midst of giant blades of hellgrass to try to use your cell phone to call 911 and what do you know?? - oops there's no reception and no signal. Only to repeat the scenario on rewind told from the pov of each person getting trapped in the grass..
:martin:

and that damn "incest" overtones/love triangle they were trying to push with the her brother and the baby's father :gag:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:deadmanny:I do think he tends to overrate himself.
But where would we be without his brand of torture, exploitation horror and over the top graphic violence/visuals - Hostel, Hostel 2, Cabin Fever, The Last Exorcism, Clown...
:blessed:
He did clown? Or did he produce it? I think he had a hand in last exorcism

Token Moltisanti

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Central
Brehs I randomly watched one called 'Hell House LLC' last night and I must say, as a horror fanatic who rarely gets affected, I was creeped the hell out at many points. Nobody I know has even heard of this flick. Underrated as hell IMO check it out! On amazon prime.

Lemme know what ya think.
:salute: shyt was piff

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC