'300: Rise Of An Empire' [Official thread]

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Saw it in 3D, movie was good, killing was epic and had it by the boatloads. I did like how they gave the back story to how Xerxes got the way he was. Sex scene was highly unexpected and way too long. Eva Green was ruthless as f*ck, nobody was spared from her wrath, you look at her wrong and off your head went next to your lifeless body. She reminds me of Michelle Rodriguez as far as face goes. Ending was epic. 1 day purchase when it drops, and hopefully it's on a 7.1 track.
i dapped you but eva green face is way better than michelle Rodriguez

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
got this movie on bootlegg if my coli brehs wanna eat wit me and kicc bacc and watch dis piff witout havin 2 go thru all that boring theatre process crap (long lines, money, popcorn, babies crying) PM for link :scheme: im bout 2 watch this piff now :popcorn:
just to let yall dudes know, the movie is pretty damn dark so the bootleg route might not be the best :ld:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warner Bros. must be doing :whew:. A lot folks thought this was gonna flop because it was getting NO buzz last summer, so WB delayed it to this month.

Well it still could flop I think the total budget with worldwide marketing was like 450 million they have to recoup, even though it gonna cost 110 to make the film
so this is more than likely the end of this type of movies

The first three hundred make 79 million when open, almost twice as much

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
got this movie on bootlegg if my coli brehs wanna eat wit me and kicc bacc and watch dis piff witout havin 2 go thru all that boring theatre process crap (long lines, money, popcorn, babies crying) PM for link :scheme: im bout 2 watch this piff now :popcorn:
Gtfoh.. u don't go to the theatre for one reason...it costs money

:smh: at this dude blaming popcorn for not going to theaters

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Well it still could flop I think the total budget with worldwide marketing was like 450 million they have to recoup, even though it gonna cost 110 to make the film
so this is more than likely the end of this type of movies

The first three hundred make 79 million when open, almost twice as much
I don't see this movie flopping at all.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I don't see this movie flopping at all.
it has to make 100 million domestic 200 million overseas in order to profit, we will have a better judge next weekend, but its not going to make the money the first movie made

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Still upset @ xerxes for chopping off leos head though! That nikka gotta die for that now!