...cuz 300 ended with Leonidas getting showered with spheres:sadcam:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
300: Rise of an Empire Rises to the Top of the Weekend Box Office
The long-awaited comic book movie sequel knocks Non-Stop from the top spot.

by Jim Vejvoda MARCH 9, 2014

A comic book movie sequel close to a decade in the waiting, 300: Rise of an Empiredebuted atop the box office this weekend with an estimated $45.1 million. It also earned roughly $87.8 million from 58 overseas markets. The film bumped last weekend's champ,Non-Stop, down to third place

The weekend's other major new release, Mr. Peabody & Sherman, opened in second place with $32.5 million. Director Wes Anderson's critically acclaimed The Grand Budapest Hotel bowed in very limited release on just four screens with $800,000.

Here are the weekend estimates via Rentrak:

1. 300: Rise of an Empire $45.1 million

2. Mr. Peabody & Sherman $32.5 million

3. Non-Stop $15.4 million

4. The LEGO Movie $11 million

5. Son of God $10 million

6. The Monuments Men $3.1 million

7. 3 Days to Kill $3.1 million

8. Frozen $3 million

9. 12 Years a Slave $2.2 million

10. Ride Along $2 million

Listen to the Keepin' It Reel podcast to find out what our weekend predictions were!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03...re-rises-to-the-top-of-the-weekend-box-office

Warner Bros. must be doing :whew:. A lot folks thought this was gonna flop because it was getting NO buzz last summer, so WB delayed it to this month.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Just got back from seeing it. Dope movie.

Eva Green gets my dikk hard...crazy evil bytch :banderas: can't really fault her for changing sides either, she got did dirty in her childhood :yeshrug:

Is it wrong that I found the Persians more interesting than the Greeks :lupe:....their city looked cool as hell

Xerxes is a biitch though....fakkit ass nikka....talking about he's a god king when his own pops thought he was a hoe :mjlol:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:banderas:@ that sex scene. Got a nikka wanting to fukk. The immortals confusion had me weak:mjlol: Overall, i liked the first much more (saw it in theaters too) but this one held its on. OP needs to put "spoiler" in topic though. nikka started the movie on a crazy killstreak:damn:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Saw it in 3D, movie was good, killing was epic and had it by the boatloads. I did like how they gave the back story to how Xerxes got the way he was. Sex scene was highly unexpected and way too long. Eva Green was ruthless as f*ck, nobody was spared from her wrath, you look at her wrong and off your head went next to your lifeless body. She reminds me of Michelle Rodriguez as far as face goes. Ending was epic. 1 day purchase when it drops, and hopefully it's on a 7.1 track.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:banderas:@ that sex scene. Got a nikka wanting to fukk. The immortals confusion had me weak:mjlol: Overall, i liked the first much more (saw it in theaters too) but this one held its on. OP needs to put "spoiler" in topic though. nikka started the movie on a crazy killstreak:damn:

yup and right when i got home i did my own version :noah:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
is it really that good?

imma have to check it out

-Straight kill scenes
-Eva Green's titty meat
-dope sea battles

It was decent for what it was and truth be told I been starving since the Oscar noms came out in the Fall. Still a month or so to Captain America also. Had to see something. :manny:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
got this movie on bootlegg if my coli brehs wanna eat wit me and kicc bacc and watch dis piff witout havin 2 go thru all that boring theatre process crap (long lines, money, popcorn, babies crying) PM for link :scheme: im bout 2 watch this piff now :popcorn:

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
Saw this shyt in IMAX 3d and fukking loved it. Straight-murder-butcher-kill warrior type shyt. Throw in some average titles for good measure and it was a wrap. The story was predictable and shyt, but if you just watch it for what it is, a straight up man's flick, you will enjoy it for sure. Don't try to complicate it, just enjoy it.

Edit: IMO, this was a perfect companion to the first one.