'300: Rise Of An Empire' [Official thread]

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie is about to make bank. It's already made over a 100 million overseas.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this movie is fukking horrible...i'm talking seriously horrible...from the plot, to the writing, to the acting, to the wack ass special effects, everything about this movie is just bad...the best 3 things about this movie:

1) the Godzilla preview
2) the transformer preview
3) the crazy bytch's t*ts

...avoid this movie...you wanna see it, download it or wait till it comes on tv...

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
Only thing good about this movie was Artemisia (Eva Green). As previously said Persians looked cooler and were more interesting than the pedo Greeks.

Too much cac propaganda (Greeks talking about "freedom" every damn 10 minutes when those boy lovers had slaves :camby:)

CanesMiamiLakers

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was good or bad it's average. The sex scene was weird if I could go back I'll wait till it came on TV

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie is the definition of a classic popcorn flick

senseless, graphic, (and awesome) violence
basic plot and plenty of action that requires no thinking
epic sex scene

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
movie is the definition of a classic popcorn flick

senseless, graphic, (and awesome) violence
basic plot and plenty of action that requires no thinking
epic sex scene
I just saw it and that was up to par with the first one imo, that godzilla trailer and transformer trailer tho :ohlawd:

Hahahaha

All Star
Daps
I liked it but the first one had cooler characters....elephants, bomb throwers or whatever the fukk they were lol...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Saw it last night...

Yall wasn't lying, best part was Eve Green's titty meats...

If you liked the first one its hard not to like this sequel...I went in expecting senseless violence and titties and I got that...The action scenes in this one were better than the first but the characters were very uninteresting...If you care about shyt like story and character build up you will be disappointed...Every piece of dialogue nearly put me to sleep and I was in one of them theaters with the lazyboy reclining seats...

Anyways I was pleased to see my dude Oenomaus get some screen time without taking an L even though Eva kinda gave him that work...

RugbyMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:Just saw this shyt brehs. The appeal of the first 300 movie was that the cinematography was something we hadn't really seen before with the slow motion and over the top gore. But becoming accustomed to seeing things like Spartacus on the screen, the novelty has somewhat worn off for all that slow mo stuff.

The movie was straight but nothing to blow you away. And like another poster said the previews for other movies had me more :gladbron: than anything. This shyt would've been better with at least one full battle scene with the Spartans in it. The first 300 movie was my shyt when it came out. I used to watch that shyt before games to get me hype. But it really hasn't aged that well imo, and the second movie was lacking some substance to carry this shyt any further. The way the movie ended they could do another one..... I hope they don't.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
This is the year of Eva Green
Eva-Green-Ava-Lord-Sin-City-A-Dame-to-kill-for.jpg