newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
saw it online this past weekend and yup just like expected horrible

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
shyt was horrible and didn't make ANY sense ...dudes don't realize when you see these white girls in person, they look nothing like they do on TV. Here in the city I've met about 20 this year, getting coffee or in the elevator etc. Y'all get too hype off nerd sex scenes that make no sense.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
hd rip is out so finally gave it a go, i liked the action and how it interwined with the first, would have liked to see lena hedley put more sword to purpose early on though

irishfury

Get Money Gang
Daps
hd rip is out so finally gave it a go, i liked the action and how it interwined with the first, would have liked to see lena hedley put more sword to purpose early on though

I enjoyed this movie. It was hard to enjoy as much as the first cause Spartans our the shyt. The greeks didn't do it near as much for me as dem damn gangsta ass Spartans.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I enjoyed this movie. It was hard to enjoy as much as the first cause Spartans our the shyt. The greeks didn't do it near as much for me as dem damn gangsta ass Spartans.

eva green killed it, i wish the spartans got more air time , but the story was still nice and they left room for a third one if they wish as xerxes didn't die or nothing.

i need to rewatch the first one again for leonidas gangsterism

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
eva green killed it, i wish the spartans got more air time , but the story was still nice and they left room for a third one if they wish as xerxes didn't die or nothing.

i need to rewatch the first one again for leonidas gangsterism
You think she would've made a good Wonder Woman? This performance made me think she would have played it well.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
finally saw it, it was dope great action, should have had more spartans putting sword to the purpose but good none the less

reminded me of my first love spartacus somewhat[DOUBLEPOST=1397517977][/DOUBLEPOST]
just to let yall dudes know, the movie is pretty damn dark so the bootleg route might not be the best :ld:

thersa hd 720p rip now

:blessed:[DOUBLEPOST=1397518120][/DOUBLEPOST]
Saw it last night...

Yall wasn't lying, best part was Eve Green's titty meats...

If you liked the first one its hard not to like this sequel...I went in expecting senseless violence and titties and I got that...The action scenes in this one were better than the first but the characters were very uninteresting...If you care about shyt like story and character build up you will be disappointed...Every piece of dialogue nearly put me to sleep and I was in one of them theaters with the lazyboy reclining seats...

Anyways I was pleased to see my dude Oenomaus get some screen time without taking an L even though Eva kinda gave him that work...

i just watched the movie two days ago and i don teven remember the lead actors name or remembers what he looks like :heh:

should have given my nygga liam from spartacus that spot or manu benett

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finally saw it, it was dope great action, should have had more spartans putting sword to the purpose but good none the less

reminded me of my first love spartacus somewhat[DOUBLEPOST=1397517977][/DOUBLEPOST]

thersa hd 720p rip now

:blessed:[DOUBLEPOST=1397518120][/DOUBLEPOST]

i just watched the movie two days ago and i don teven remember the lead actors name or remembers what he looks like :heh:

should have given my nygga liam from spartacus that spot or manu benett
its been out for a minute now....its a stream rip but still better than anything else out