'300: Rise Of An Empire' [Official thread]

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This man summed it up perfectly. Nigggas in here gassing this crap . The king barely had any parts throughout the whole movie and he was by far the most interesting character. shyt wss real predictable 2. I called his man gettin murked like 20 mins into the movie.

Smh at gassing them average tittys on that white bish 2. Yall must not get out a lot

they used to be a whole lot bigger than that but hollywood made her lose weight it is what it is, you don't like eva green you gay, period.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This man summed it up perfectly. Nigggas in here gassing this crap . The king barely had any parts throughout the whole movie and he was by far the most interesting character. shyt wss real predictable 2. I called his man gettin murked like 20 mins into the movie.

Smh at gassing them average tittys on that white bish 2. Yall must not get out a lot

The first one was predictable. :heh:

I really don't see a difference Between the two other than the first having this crazy cult following.

I sat and watched the first one yesterday while I was doing records and I couldn't believe how eh it was. Only thing good about it was the dialog and the killing.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
they used to be a whole lot bigger than that but hollywood made her lose weight it is what it is, you don't like eva green you gay, period.
Whatever homey. I'm going based off what I seen in the movie. I dont follow any of these b list hollywood hoes. Like I said she was looking average as hell in the movie and I see white girls on the daily wit better tittys than that. Some of the greek army nikkas had decent titty games tho :steviej:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
300: Rise of an Empire is Off to a Strong Start at the Box Office
It seems audiences still enjoy their slow motion sword play.

by Jared Larson MARCH 7, 2014

It looks like 300: Rise of an Empire has a good chance of rising to the top of the box office this weekend.

Analysts estimate that that the film could make between $35-40 million this, its opening weekend. BoxOffice reports that the follow-up to 2006's swords-and-sandals action flick made around $15-16 million Friday, with a Thursday night premiere of $3.3 million.

300: ROAE looks to take the number one spot this weekend, with DreamWorks animated adventure Mr. Peabody and Sherman expected to come in second with roughly $30 million.

We will keep you updated as details emerge.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/03...re-is-off-to-a-strong-start-at-the-box-office

:lupe:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Whatever homey. I'm going based off what I seen in the movie. I dont follow any of these b list hollywood hoes. Like I said she was looking average as hell in the movie and I see white girls on the daily wit better tittys than that. Some of the greek army nikkas had decent titty games tho :steviej:

still nice is all I'm saying did look smaller than i expected. we never said they were the best and of course there are better t*ts out in the game :noah:

either way i enjoyed the movie wasn't better than the first but i enjoyed nothing more than that

movie helped me release my 300 on somebody's walls later that night :blessed:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

michael fassbender was in 300

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yea this movie was dope as fuk.....straight shytted on the first one in every way possible imo....my dude themistokles was a mufukkin monSTAR in this shyt :krs:..the way he handled them masked dudes on the boat was absolutely beautiful :wow:....i dont even think i can watch the first one anymore after witnessing this piff :manny: (even tho i thought it was overrated as fuk to begin with)

oh and are niccas really talkin bout these dudes bodies :dahell: u closet fruit cakes should be ashamed of yourselves :snoop:....yall prolly werent even paying attention anyway since the movie wasnt about the spartans at all really (which in these movies were the manliest men of men who started training at like 4 :mindblown:) they even said in the movie that they were mostly farmers and shyt but i guess that just flew by yall heads huh :smh:.....plus 75% of the abs were airbrushed in the first movie :heh:

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
there weren't as many creatures this time around just those ninja persians and the hermits in the caves, last one we had lepars licking on hoes, giants and wolves