twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I liked how it was a prequel of sorts and tied in 300 and then the current war
Movie was good so was Eva green and
her t*ts :noah: shyt had me looking at wifey like guess what we doing what we get home after seeing that scene

illadope

きんが
Daps
Man this shyt was meh...theres nothing that kept you on the edge of ya seat like the first one did. Even though the first movie was lame after it was said & done there was memorable moments that had folks talking....this aint got no THIS IS SPARTA kick memories or anything.

The sex scene was retarded & pointless. All the fighters looked :flabbynsick: compared to the Spartans in the first movie.

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
the first one came out way back in 2006? :dwillhuh:
Feels like it was just a couple years ago.

That's my only thing, I feel like this movie is 2-3 years too late. I woulda been HYPED to see it a few years ago..now :ld:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Man this shyt was meh...theres nothing that kept you on the edge of ya seat like the first one did. Even though the first movie was lame after it was said & done there was memorable moments that had folks talking....this aint got no THIS IS SPARTA kick memories or anything.

The sex scene was retarded & pointless. All the fighters looked :flabbynsick: compared to the Spartans in the first movie.

:heh: I was thinking the same thing, I was like were the built muthafukkas at? I'm in better shape then most of those cats.

Them Spartans at the end though :whoo:

No Homo

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Eva Green :ohlawd:

She gets naked again in Sin City 2 "That There is a Dame to Kill For."

another movie that took too long to make a sequel and doesn't age well, as far as rise of an empire :manny:

Last edited:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo

This man summed it up perfectly. Nigggas in here gassing this crap . The king barely had any parts throughout the whole movie and he was by far the most interesting character. shyt wss real predictable 2. I called his man gettin murked like 20 mins into the movie.

Smh at gassing them average tittys on that white bish 2. Yall must not get out a lot