'300: Rise Of An Empire' [Official thread]

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
:what: if the first battle dont hook u, just turn it off....shyt was dope as fuk to me :yeshrug: but i like quick fast sword fights over the slo mo shyt in the first movie

You talking about the one where dude takes out Xerxes' pops? I've seen better battles in the Spartacus TV show ten times better. :camby:

I love the first flick. I doubt this one even touches half of it. I'ma finish it up in a few.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
You talking about the one where dude takes out Xerxes' pops? I've seen better battles in the Spartacus TV show ten times better. :camby:

I love the first flick. I doubt this one even touches half of it. I'ma finish it up in a few.
yup....yea we just have different taste cuz the first flick a 7/10 for me and the new one is 8/10 for me :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Disappointing movie. 3/5

First off, this should of never been made because it shyts on 300's name. No one gives a fukk about naval warfare or these Diet 300 Lite dudes :camby:

The last war scene was awesome, though, and the first sea battle where the dude's came down from the terrain was good.

Aside from that there was nothing interesting going on. The dialogue scenes had me :beli: and bored. The back stories for Xerxes and Eva Green were tolerable.

I was actually looking forward to this movie and had no idea what it was about. Weak movie.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
movie was....

its-ok.gif

its your standard swords and sandals flick except eva green is in it and she has a bomb azz sex scene, they were supposed to focus on xerxes becoming a god but it just seemed meh when they showed it, not enough creatures like in the first which kinda sucks

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Anybody picking this up tonight/tomorrow? Definitely a purchase for me plus the 7.1 soundtrack, neighbors gone think the Spartans invaded the building.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought it was decent, the change to the sea was interesting

that girls childhood, :damn:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: I'm about to watch to finally watch this movie in a few minutes.

Just watching the trailers, Lena Headey looking :flabbynsick:, compared to the first movie.

:ehh: I'd still probably smash.

But Eva Green is :noah: in the trailer.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
:blessed: I'm about to watch to finally watch this movie in a few minutes.

Just watching the trailers, Lena Headey looking :flabbynsick:, compared to the first movie.

:ehh: I'd still probably smash.

But Eva Green is :noah: in the trailer.
Breh that sex scene Eva is :whoo: had to rewind that a couple times