30 Seasons of F*ckery: The Challenge XXX Dirty 30 (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, Derrick H took a pic of that phone, but was dumb enough to send it to her? :what:

"I'm Black, I wouldn't know how to hack a phone even if I wanted too." :martin:

:snoop:

Yea when he said that...... that was kinda :rudy:

shyt was corny.

Man its gonna be lit when they do that RIVALS:lolbron:

Tori is the new Cory:russ::russ:

Martha

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Tori is your typical hoe victimizing herself. I'm sure Jordan hits that whenever he wants. Derrick is acting way too cool and tough about it but I'm sure he's hurting more than he's leading on.

"You know my past" ... bytches literally admitting to hoeing with no shame... But same time she was saving face the entire time up until that moment :beli:

I really would like to know what is it these women see in Jordan (pause). I mean he ain't an ugly dude but he never struck me as this big time stud or heartthrob all these bytches would yearn for like CT, Cory or Zach. I'm so lost. With his personality, hand and that mustache you'd think bytches would run the opposite way. But with hoes nothing matters except for confidence and clout.

One thing a lot of these hoes have in common on this show is they all lie. Like aneesa really gonna sit here and act like her and Cory didn't kiss in that clip :martin: getting so emotionally bent out of shape talking about "I had a boyfriend at the time"... :comeon:

bytch regardless your face shouldn't be that close to his and you shouldn't be caressing him, going on a "date" with him at the redemption house and flashing ya booty at him. It's like these bytches have no idea how to act when in a relationship :mindblown:

This shyt didn't need to be two parts and didn't need to be so grandiose. This is the most stretched out season they've ever done. I understand it was a big cast, but this season didn't do it justice.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
The fact that someone sent Derrick picks of tori and Jordan at the pool makes me think the producers are messing around again. Yes we all k now people mess around on the Challenge.

I bet they didn’t invite Camilla to this show. Good.

Tori is your typical hoe victimizing herself. I'm sure Jordan hits that whenever he wants. Derrick is acting way too cool and tough about it but I'm sure he's hurting more than he's leading on.

"You know my past" ... bytches literally admitting to hoeing with no shame... But same time she was saving face the entire time up until that moment :beli:

I really would like to know what is it these women see in Jordan (pause). I mean he ain't an ugly dude but he never struck me as this big time stud or heartthrob all these bytches would yearn for like CT, Cory or Zach. I'm so lost. With his personality, hand and that mustache you'd think bytches would run the opposite way. But with hoes nothing matters except for confidence and clout.

One thing a lot of these hoes have in common on this show is they all lie. Like aneesa really gonna sit here and act like her and Cory didn't kiss in that clip :martin: getting so emotionally bent out of shape talking about "I had a boyfriend at the time"... :comeon:

bytch regardless your face shouldn't be that close to his and you shouldn't be caressing him, going on a "date" with him at the redemption house and flashing ya booty at him. It's like these bytches have no idea how to act when in a relationship :mindblown:

This shyt didn't need to be two parts and didn't need to be so grandiose. This is the most stretched out season they've ever done. I understand it was a big cast, but this season didn't do it justice.
I think it’s just confidence. You’d be surprised how much confidence plays a role in attraction. Plus he’s got a decent body. I don’t like his Goofy face, but I can see why others would think he is good looking. Plus he wins at everything so that makes him more appealing to women.

Mtv is wrong for announcing the winners next week.

Simone always comes off as brash and harsh. Mtv had a chance to clear her name and back her up and they magically don’t have the footage of the fight

Derrick is an idiot for saying block people hack phones. Tf is he talking about? I hope black twitter is roasting that dumb comment

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Derrick is an idiot for saying block people hack phones. Tf is he talking about? I hope bla

Leroy makes those same type of dumb comments too. shyt always makes me cringe. Like just cuz you're casted as the dumb but likeable token black guy every season doesn't mean the rest of us act and think like you :childplease:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
tori out here fukkin on jordan while black derrick at home rooting her on :wow:

Camilla didnt show up.... fukking coward:stopitslime:

But this bytch is now close to winning all that money..... :hhh:

Gotdammit.... I gotta pull for Cara Maria:francis:

And I cant stand her either....

Martha